Status: Two chapters.

Please, Don't Leave Me.

2/2

This was it, Matt's last chance to get Brian to leave with him, he walked to the kitchen table and grabbed the two tickets he'd bought for the Bahamas, he needed to get Brian away from Kayla, quickly and figured it would be a great place to go for two whole weeks. It was still early in the morning and he knew that Brian was awake, they'd been sending texts back and forth since six a.m. He sighed softly, grabbing his phone and his wallet from the table, his bags were already packed in the trunk of the car, he was going even if Brian wasn't. If he got rejected, he would need the two weeks to think of what he would do and how he would stay away from Brian.

Locking the door, he walked to the car and got in, hiding the tickets in the glove box of the car. He drove to Brian, almost turning around three different times, he had to do this, there was no backing out this time, no running away. Matt parked the car in the driveway next to Brian's, he slowly made his way up to Brian's front door. He knocked and it was mere seconds before Brian pulled the door open, "Hey, I wasn't expecting you to show up..."

Matt ran a hand through his hair, "I just, really need to talk to you, Brian. I'm completely serious and I want you to hear me out." Brian looked at him for a minute, he was kind of confused. Matt looked at him, "How don't you think that you're rushing things with Kayla? I mean, you moved her into your house and you proposed to her in under a month, shouldn't you wait awhile until you're sure that you two can live together? I don't want to be that friend that you end up hating after you get married and you forget all about me because I was the only one that tried to talk you out of this."

Brian looked around the house for a moment, everything had changed, there were frilly curtains, art on the wall, that he didn't really like or understand. Kayla had changed his home, maybe that was part of the problem? Brian still considered the house to be his, in the past month, Kayla had changed, she was controlling everything, his house, his cars, and how he could spend his hard earned money. "You have no idea how many problems have popped up since she moved in..."

Taking that as a hint, Matt couldn't help himself anymore, he walked over to Brian, grabbing his hips, and pressing his lips to Brian's. He was a little nervous when Brian didn't kiss back, Brian pulled away and looked up at him, "M-matt, I don't know what you want me to say..." Matt shook his head quickly, "Never mind, I shouldn't have done that. I should have known you didn't like me that way and I'm so sorry, Brian." Brian grabbed Matt's face and kissed him again, "I didn't know what to say, because I've wanted to do that for a long time..."

Matt wrapped his arms around Brian's waist and looked down at him, "Call the wedding off, forget about Kayla. I would get on my knees and beg you, please, don't leave me..." He said softly, Brian looked up at him, "I will, I'll call off the wedding." Matt thought for a minute, "I have an idea, let's go away for two weeks..."

Brian looked up at him for a moment, "When would we leave?" He asked, Matt smiled, "Today, we could go to the airport right now and in a few hours, we'll be in the Bahamas..." Brian couldn't fight the smile on his face, "How would we get tickets for the Bahamas today?" Matt chuckled, "I bought the tickets two weeks ago, when I decided I was going to do this..." Brian hugged him tightly, "Okay, let's go."

Running up the stairs, Brian lead Matt up to his bedroom and quickly packed a suitcase. He grabbed Matt's face and kissed him again, this time snapping a picture and sending it to Kayla with the message, "I'm going to the Bahamas with the real love of my life, in case you didn't understand, the wedding is not happening ~Brian." Matt carried Brian's suitcase down to the car and walked back in, picking Brian up, locking the door behind him and putting him in the passenger seat. He shut the door and walked to the driver's side. He drove to the airport, knowing that this was the beginning of his life with Brian, his best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done.