Status: hi this is my first story hope you like leave me a comment

Orphan's Heart

Arriving In Brookeshire (professer Layton)

As the train pulls to a halt I check the adress on Luke's letter, '93 Grewdash lane (go north at the church and turn left)' "hmm" I mutter to myself, I grab my trunk and step off the Train. As I am walking towards the exit of the train station I hear a voice behind me "Hershel,Hershel wait!" Holly shouts grabbing Tylers hand, sticky from eating sweets, and running toward me "I forgot you won't know your way around Brookeshire will you? Heres a map it might help you find your friend" Holly hands me a map "thankyou Holly" I reply "Auntie Holly I feel sick" Tyler moans in the background "Tyler! I told you not to eat all the sweets for a reason" Holly snaps at him "so Hershel if you don't mind me asking which friend was it that asked you to come here to investigate?" she says curiously whilst Tyler moans in the background "oh well actually he's my apprentice too his names Luke Triton" I reply answering her question "I know Luke! I know Luke! he's in the bigboy class at my school!" tyler shouted happily making a quick-recovery from feeling sick "oh ok thankyou for letting me know,anyway we best be on our way bye Hershel!" Holly says waving walking along with Tyler. Suddenly Tyler runs back and says "bye bye mr.tophat" I smile at him and wave as he runs back to Holly.I leave the train station and check the map for a church and sure enough I see a church symbol left from the train station so I head that way. I follow the map until I find myself at the point where the church should be but it seems I am slightly lost, I turn to a man to ask where the church may be "excuse me do you know where the church may be?" he turns and says "what you say there? the names roach well me names actually Richard Marvin Longon the third, but thats a mouthful so people call me roach har har har, you look a posh one you from London or som'in?" The man replys with a strange accent "yes, I am from London I'm professer Hershel Layton I'm looking for the church do you happen to know where it is?" I reply "what? you say your names Harry? well go left 'ere and you'll find the holy moly stuff good look to yer Harry" he says chuckling to himself "my names Hershel actually but thankyou for the directions" I say heading left to the church "ok good luck to yer Harry! har har har" roach shouts as I walk away.Soon I finally find the church and I start following Lukes directions until I find Grewdash lane, I walk down the lane until I find Lukes new house, It's distinctly different from the others. I knock on Lukes door I hear a small voice shout "he's here he's here!" and Luke answers the door "Layton! you came, I missed you so much!" Luke shouts wrapping his arms around me "why thankyou Luke, it is good to see you again, after all you are my apprentice" I say stepping in his house His father stood in the doorway of the lounge "Hello again Hershel good to see you after all this time, would you like a cup of tea?" mr.Triton says to me "yes please mr.Triton" I reply to him "no need to be formal, you can call me Clark" he says smiling. Not long after me and Luke sat in the lounge with a cup of tea "so Luke care to explain the disapperances in more detail?" I say to him "of course professer, well so far 6 people have gone missing in the last 2 weeks all of them residents of Brookeshire the first to go missing was a man called Warren Bohen according to his wife and daughter one night he went for a drink at the local pub with his friends and he never came back, acording to the friends he was with at the pub with he went to the toilet and never came out, after an hour one of Warren's friends checked the bathroom and all the stalls were empty all that was there was an open window." Luke explained to me. "that sounds exrordinary strange Luke, but it's getting late prehaps we should continue this conversation in the morning when we're more awake, I best find a Hotel to stay in do you know of any?" I say to Luke "ok but you don't have to find a Hotel you can stay here with us! can't he dad?" Luke asks staring at Clark his eyes wide, "of course you can stay here Hershel the guest room is left of the bathroom, Luke will show you" clark says to me. "we better rest well we've got a big investigation ahead of us professer!" Luke says to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi sorry i havn't updated in a while I've been away lol hope you like this chapter and sorry for any grammer mistakes etc. i'll try to update soon :) please sub and comment thanks x :-D