Status: Thanks for reading don't forget to leave thoughts, opinions and suggestions

Skarlet Parker: The Twisted Snakes

Prologue

‘My name is Skarlet Lea Parker I’m 19, originally from Miami, Florida. I can’t remember much all I can remember is that I ran away from Florida and I got to the streets of Atlanta, Georgia, Joined a gang called the Snakes or something. They were an assassination organization they targeted anyone that they deemed different. I only joined them to get off the streets when I realized what they were doing it shocked me. I left when they assigned me to kill a six year old girl I couldn't do that, a child.. The Twisted Snakes, that's their name, they didn't like people turning against them so I think they beat me or something. They thought they finished me off I was left with several head injuries I lost my memory; that happened when I was 16. Luckily Michael ‘Mike’ McDonough found my body in the woods. His Mum (Ellen), Dad (Timothy) and brother (Jacob) took me in, they soon found out I had no family I left Georgia went up north to Los Angeles, California where they lived. When Michael moved to Oregon, for his university place (He'd delayed it for me) I went with him, he's a good man, a good friend I wish I could say the same. Now we're living together and now everything is going well... I feel somehow that something is going to come along, it's going to change my life forever.