If You Can't Hang... Get the Hell Out

Two

"Hahahaha
If there’s a fucking problem
With the fucking fucks in this
Fucking song
Then you can fucking edit it out
For the fucking God damn radio
Fucking God damn cock ass mother fucking
Bitch ass face suck my big fucking black dick
And I wanna see that ass clap, bitch
Hahahahaha


"What the hell are you listening to?"

""Fucks like a Star", cousin dearest."

I did a little dance type thing as I drove Kellin and I to school. So meeting my cousins and my aunt had gone well. We were either over there or they were over at my house nearly everyday. I think my mom missed having her family around, and I myself wasn't used to having family around. I had a few friends, but I wasn't particularly close with them

Kellin was my age. Out of the five, Kellin was my favorite. He and I just got along. We spent most of our days screwing around and pissing off my mom and aunt off. It was now the first day of school, and we were currently en route to the hell hole. I was seventeen, Kellin was sixteen, so we wouldn't have many classes together, but we could possibly have a few.

"She puffs her little cigarettes and paces in the lobby
Silhouettes of fair white skin, a superimposed body
She is the string that holds up paint, The one that gets you started
So if you've got the balls to fight, Then put your mouth around this
"

"You like some weird stuff."

"Oh cause you're that much better," I scoffed.

"Listen to this," he gestured to my radio, which I happily turned up and sang along to.

"She fucks like a star, All the way to the top
Mess with your head, Make you want it
Fucks like a star, So Rated-R
You'll do anything because she fuck like a star, fucks like a star


"Really?" he questioned.

"Kels?"

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Anorexic beauty queen with painted eyes so toxic
Always spread out on her back Centerfold erotic
She's had a thrill, a shot to slam, enough to start a riot
Everybody wants a piece, But only you're invited

Ohhh, I know you're out of it
Ohhh, I know you want it

She fucks like a star, All the way to the top
Mess with your head, Make you want it
Fucks like a star, So Rated-R
You'll do anything because she fucks like a star, fucks like a star

Ohhhh She'll make you want it, you want it
Ohhhh You fuckin' love it, you love it
You fuckin fuck like a star star star
You fuckin fuck like a star star star
I'll fuck you like a star, superstar
I'm gonna fuck you like a superstar star star star

She fucks like a star, All the way to the top
mess with your head, Make you want it
Fucks like a star, So Rated-R
You'll do anything because she fucks like a star, fucks like a star

I'll fuck you like a star, superstar (fuck like a star)
I'll fuck you like a star, superstar (fuck like a star)
I'll fuck you like a star, superstar (fuck like a star)
I'll fuck you like a star, superstar (fuck like a star)
I'm gonna fuck you like a superstar star star star (fuck like a star)

(fuck like a star)
I'll fuck you like a star, superstar
I'm gonna fuck you like a superstar star star star


By the time the song was over, we had arrived at the school. "Welcome to Hell. Stay away from the fake blondes, jocks, the punk kids, who think they're cool. I'll show you to the office, then I must go, Little One. I have junior things to do."

"I'm Ezzie and I'm all big and bad, because I'm a junior," he mocked.

"I'm Kellin and I'm just pissed because I'm a sophomore and no one gives a fuck about sophomores," I mocked in the same voice. "Plus I'm new so they're gonna give me some shit and I'm gonna be all awkward and stuff."

"Fuck you!" Kellin snapped, glaring. He looked nervous, and a little scared.

"Is little Kelly scared?" I teased.

"No," he huffed indignantly.

"It's okay. If anyone gives you shit, tell me. Especially if they happen to be named Samantha Ranaldi, cause I'm looking for a reason to fuck her and her stupid ass boyfriend up."

"She is?"

"School cunt whore. I would call her bitch, but there's only one bitch and that's me. So... Yeah... That's it. Let's go, because I'd rather not be late on the first day."

I grabbed my bag from the back, and hopped out of the car. I sighed as I walked up to my own personal hell, well one of them. 180 days to go then I was free for another three months.

So the first day was boring. We didn't do a fucking thing aside from get our schedules, lockers, and eat lunch. Kellin and I had two classes together, PE, which was a year long. We only need two credits. Most people did a half credit every year. I was doing both halves this year, so that I was free next year. Kellin was doing the same thing, sort of. His old school had required four credits of PE, so he had opted to take a whole year of PE and be done for the rest of his high school life. Lucky bastard. The other class was Spanish III. He had started his language a year earlier, so we ended up in the same class.

It was whatever. Of course at lunch we got a few stares. After all the bitchy girl was sitting with the new kid. I didn't care. most people left me alone. It was nothing against me, it was general apathy, which was mutual. I'd much rather be left to my own devices than have some one, who clearly doesn't give a fuck act as if they're interested in my life. As I said, I had a few friends, but they weren't close. They were the ones I would randomly bull shut a free period away with.

Then there was Sam. I fucking hated her. I'd always hated her. Despite being just as thoroughly middle class as the rest of us, she had this fucking attitude belonging to an heiress. She thought she was just hot shit. I thought she was just shit. She dated, whoever was popular at the moment and fucked about anyone else.

Now if you wanna bang half the school, you can bang half the school. I don't really give a shit. it's your vagina. However, do not bang the school, deny fucking most of them, and act like some saint. Then I'll give you shit for it.

And that right there was her problem with me. I called her out on all of her bull shit. I didn't pretend to like her, and I didn't really ignore her either. I could've been the bigger person, but when some one grinds your nerves like she did mine it was very difficult not to. She thought public humiliation was the way to go. Too bad for her I really didn't have much of a shame.

The first day was always one of the bigger scenes she caused. She had to remind people that she was around and hadn't succumbed to AIDS or syphilis.

"Oh look if it isn't Esmeralda. I think I saw you in an obesity report this summer." Her stupidly sick tone made me laugh.

Kellin peered at me worriedly.

"If it isn't Samantha, tell me how have your flare ups been, occurring a lot less?"

"Aren't you funny. So tell me, who is your friend?"

"This is my cousin. If you fuck with him, I will end you," I warned.

I may not have known Kellin long, but I was already protective of him. He was like the little brother I never had.

"So violent and it's only the first day."

"And it can be your last too. Now that you've made your little scene, I've cussed you out, and you've found a way to call me fat for thousandth fucking time, go back to Symplex-2 and leave me the fuck alone."

"I just wanted to wish you luck for the year."

"Yeah, well, fuck off, before your shit spreads."

She made an unattractive snort and stalked off.

"God I wanna fucking murder her," I muttered.

"No, because murder is illegal."

"But Kels," I whined.

"No."

"You suck the fun out of everything."

"I thought that was her."

I glanced back at his reference to Sam. "No, she just sucks everything, then acts holier than a mother fucker. Lying cunt."

"See like there's Brit. Brit's fucked half the school, but she doesn't deny it, and she doesn't try adn act like she's some uppity shit. She's just Brit."

He nodded.

"You think weird."

"I get it. I'm weird. Find a new adjective."

He shrugged, before shoving another bite of his sandwich into his face.

"So what are we doing today?" he asked.

"I have to work," I groaned. School then work, God my life blew.

"That's right. I'll drop by when you're on break and bring you some food or something."

"Best. Cousin. Ever."

"Yeah, yeah. Now eat your fries, before I do."

"Fuck you. Mine."