500 Days

Chapter 4

October 21st, 2011

A small smile tugged on my lips as I typed his name into Google. Louis Tomlinson. Part of me still found it ridiculously hard to believe that I had met Louis Tomlinson yesterday, I hadn’t just bumped into him – we had talked. A tingling sensation was sent through my body, making my insides tickle as I mentally replayed the memory of yesterday.

He might’ve gotten the impression that I didn’t know who he was, thankful to my calm and collected mood while talking to him, but of course I did. It was impossible not to know who those five men were – it’s almost as if you either loved or loathed them, there was no “not knowing” them.

“Hey tree-hugger.” Stephanie called, the tall red-head was standing in my doorway causing me to rapidly shut my laptop. I didn’t want her seeing me looking up One Direction, more specifically Louis. Like I said before, you either loved or loathed them… she belonged to the second group of people. “What’s up flower girl? What are you hiding from me?” She made her way over to my laptop, trying to pry it out of my hands but I held a tight grip to it. I wasn’t going to deal with the jokes and the remarks. They were bad enough already.

“Nothin’.” I mumbled a quick response, shoving my laptop under my pillow before jumping off my bed. “What are you doing here… American.” A smile spread across Steph’s face but instead of responding she grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of my room.

Stephanie still hadn’t told me where she was taking me. She hadn’t given me the time to grab a jacket so here I was, walking around in London with a cardigan and a sundress which followed the stream of wind causing it to blow up every once in a while. “Okay. All of London has seen my butt and I’m cold. Can you please tell me where we’re going now?” I whined to my friend who simply laughed and shook her head. I felt as if she felt a slight form of accomplishment knowing I was so curious.

“Did I ever tell you that…” She laughed as she patted me on the shoulder. “That whenever you speak…” Again she laughed, this time a bit louder. “When you speak, I feel like flowers will come out? And then maybe a unicorn and shit…” Not knowing how else to respond to her comment, I simply cocked my eyebrow in the air causing her to laugh even harder. “It’s not a bad thing, A. It’s proper cute.”

“Just tell me where we’re going… else I’m just going to leave you here.” I mumbled to her before blowing some warm air against my freezing fingers.

“A CD store. That’s all I’m telling you…” Stephanie laughed loudly at that. Her behaviour got me to be quite suspicious.

~

Nearing the CD store I had figured out what was going on already – she brought me to a One Direction signing session. “Is this your way of making fun of me for talking to one of them yesterday?” I mumbled to Stephanie, causing a couple of heads to turn around us. The girls who looked at me in that moment seemed to think I was a Goddess, or at least that’s the look they gave me.

“Do you think I’d be here if it wasn’t for you… do I look like a fan to you?” Stephanie laughed, causing the girls who had just stared at me in ‘awe’ to now look at her with pure disgust. It was quite entertaining to experience.

“Well, thanks, now I get to free my ass off for at least one hour.” After I finished my complaint the whole crowd went into a craze. They were throwing their arms over the barriers, screaming and crying – I couldn’t even understand what Stephanie was trying to say to me.

A frustrated sigh fell from my lips when my body got pressed against the cold barriers because some girls next to me tried to get a closer look at the boys. “You’ll be seeing them in an hour or something…” I told the girl who scolded me for that, then continued screaming in my ears.

The screaming only got louder as the first of the five boys passed us. It was Niall, the cute Irish lad. The next to pass getting an even louder reaction was Zayn, whom was closely followed by Liam.

One of the girl’s behind me caught Liam’s attention, he then waved in our direction causing every single girl that was within five meters distance to flip out even more – and let’s not forget push me even closer against the barrier. I sighed as I struggled to push myself up a bit so my ribs wouldn’t be crushed against it.

When Harry and Louis passed the crowd went even crazier. The boys looked around, smiling at all their fans – it is then that Harry’s eyes landed on me. As he started walking towards me, the pushing got even worse. “Are you okay?” He asked me, a concerned look on his face.

Instead of giving me space, they pushed me even more in the hopes of getting to touch Harry. “Oh yeah, my ribs are just being crushed.” I smiled at the kind boy in front of me.

When Louis turned around noticing Harry came behind a bit, he spotted me as well – he showed off his shiny, white teeth for me and added a quick wave in my direction waiting for Harry to catch up to him.

~

After waiting in line for an hour and a half, we finally reached the boys’ table. “I don’t even have anything to sign?” I told Stephanie who then grinned pulling a poster out of her bag and handing it to me.

“Hey Aria. How are you doing?” Louis chirped when I put the poster down on the table.

“Great, you?” I asked politely, moving on to Harry.

“Great. I attempted to draw a butterfly for you, sorry it failed.” Louis laughed causing me to shrug. “Didn’t know you were a fan…” He then added quickly.

“Your ribs fine?” Harry asked me before sliding my poster over to Liam. I nodded in response to the curly headed boy then smiled at Liam who was fluently sliding the permanent marker over Stephanie’s poster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked the chapter... leave a comment to let us know! :)