Snake Bite Heart

We Got Him

One Week Later

"Tony can you come to the game tonight to see me cheer?" Ashley asked sitting on his lap.

"Of course. Tylar can come as well to meet everyone." He said smiling at her.

"And then after we can go to my place." She said twirling his hair around her finger.

"Can't. My mom needs help on the house tonight. Maybe some other night." He said placing her on the bench off of his lap.

"But why not some other time?" She whined.

"Because she needs help and she's my mom. Not ditching my mom." He said putting French fries in his mouth and smiling.

"Maybe he doesn't want to bone you for once Ash." Jaime said nudging my shoulder and making me giggle lightly.

"But I am coming to the game." He said smiling at her.

"But we have Tylar with us bro. Don't ditch her for Ash." Jaime pleaded.

"Preciado if you say one more word I will kill you." Ashley said looking at him.

"Here's a thought. Maybe Tony doesn't like you like that." I said quietly.

Ashley scoffed and scurried away.

"Guys stop." Tony said getting up and chasing after her.

"They both piss me off." Jaime said eating his lunch.

"Doesn't he know that she will hurt him one day?" I asked eating my sandwich.

"No. I have tried telling him that and he won't listen. They don't even go out but they act like it. She doesn't want the label on her but he wants to make it official." Jaime said sighing.

Then he jumped up from the table and grabbed my arm and smiled at me.

"I have an idea! I know he likes you. He likes you differently than Ashley. With Ashley it's all lust but with you it's more. He wants to make it official with you but if Ashley is still in the picture he can't do that because he keeps going back to her." He said smiling at me.

"Yeah. So?" I said back looking at him.

"Let's make him jealous. Lets make him think we are dating but we aren't obviously. Just like hold hands and be all touchy feely and stuff. Make him believe we are and then he will crack. Trust me I know my best friend. He will crack." Jaime said smiling.

"That's a great idea. When do we start?" I asked.

"Right now. He's coming back!" He said sitting beside me again a pond putting my hair behind my ear and grabbing my hand and taking my chips from me.

"Tylar I forgive you for what you said to me." Ashley said sitting beside Tony and putting her head on his shoulder.

"Kay." I said with a mouthful of sandwich.

She scoffed then turned to Tony and smiled up at him.

"Jaime I have to go to my locker and get my books for our next class will you come with me?" I asked in the most seductive yet innocent voice I had. Just like Ashley with Tony.

"Of course. See ya later Tone." He said getting up with me and waving off at him and took my hand and held onto it tightly as he picked up my bag and slung it over his shoulder.

Tony looked at us and then our hands and put his arm around Ashley tightly and waved us off with a not so amused look on his face.

"We got him." Jaime whispered into my ear and made me giggle as we walked away.