Snake Bite Heart

Shit

"Jaime we have to tell him! We can't go on like this." I said pacing back and forth in my room with Jaime on my bed.

"Or we can just break up. We can just say we are just better friends and it won't be awkward between us and all that stuff. Tylar, Tony is a very understanding person." Jaime said looking at his phone.

"I guess we could tell him that. We could say that we thought we could work but we both broke up with each other because it was just too awkward for us." I said looking at Jaime for approval.

"That could work. Come on we gotta go! His party is in thirty minutes!" Jaime said getting up and pulling me out of the room.

"Okay! Let me put on my shoes!" I said sitting down on the ground and out on my shoes and ran down the stairs and out the door with Jaime.

When we got to the party the Fuentes brothers were there. I guess it was just me and the band tonight at Tony's place.

Me and Jaime walked into the house and Tony was sitting on the couch with the Fuentes brothers fighting over a video game with their two girlfriends laughing at them.

"Hey look its the love birds!" Tony said getting up and hugging me.

"Actually we broke up. It was mutual agreement. She better for you anyways buddy." Jaime said slapping Tony on the back.

"Wait what?" Tony asked confused.

"We're better off just friends. It was awkward." I told him.

"Oh. Well this will make the whole night awkward. We had couple games tonight just for fun. I even brought one of my friends from San Fran for this. But I guess since you guys broke up we can switch." Tony said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hell yeah. I love Jess. She's my homie." Jaime said bumping her with his hip and made her laugh and them start dancing like crazy people.

"I didn't think of the games by the way. All the other girls did. So don't be mad if we have to do something." Tony said beside me.

"Let's start making this boring night a fun one yeah?" Vic's girlfriend asked turning off the Xbox.

"Okay sit in a circle opposite your partner. Of course we are playing spin the bottle!" Mikey's girlfriend said.

I walked over and say down opposite of Tony and beside Jaime.

"Let's do this thing!" Jaime said spinning the bottle first.

I swear it spun forever. I really hoped it didn't land on me. Please please please don't land on me.

I closed my eyes and it got silent and I opened them and of course it was on me.

"Let's make this quick." I said.

He just nodded and leaned in and kissed me hard on the lips and made me fall on my back and hold onto his neck.

"Shit." I heard Mike say and laugh.

Me and Jaime pulled apart and blushed at each other.

Mike was right. Shit.