Snake Bite Heart

Who Do You Love?

"Hey this is Jaime Preciado and you have reached my voicemail. Just leave a message and I'll call you back." I heard from my phone for the seventh time today.

"Jaime please talk to me. What did I do? I don't understand. Please call me back." I said hanging up and dropping my phone on my bed next to Tony.

He was playing the guitar softly and concentrating on writing music for the band.

"He will talk to us don't worry he's just pissed off for some unknown reason." He huffed placing his guitar down letting in lean on my bed and laying back on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"I just want my other friend to talk to me again. I miss him." I said sitting down beside him.

"I know I miss him too. He's my best friend, other than you of course." Tony said smiling at me.

I sighed at the same time a knock on the door came from downstairs.

I got up and walked down the stairs and opened the door and saw Jaime on the other side of it.

"Tylar, I'm sorry I left you at the party the other day. Truth is I really do like you and if Tony can't see how perfect you are for him then he doesn't deserve you and we should really be together." He said quickly and kissed me hard on the lips.

"What's going on?" Tony said behind us.

"Tony. I have something to tell you. Tylar and I never really went out. We wanted to make you jealous so you could go out with Tylar except for Ashly but turns out I started liking Tylar while we were going out and never really found out until we kissed the other night. She doesn't deserve you." Jaime said walking up to him and talking to him.

"What?" Tony and I said at the same time.

"How could you guys do this to me? I was actually going to ask you out soon Tylar but since you really do like Jaime then I won't bother." Tony said crossing his arms.

"I never said I liked Jaime. He came to me said all that stuff and kissed me without my permission. " I said back defending myself.

"Wait so which one of us do you really like?" Jaime asked.

I looked at both of them and shook my head.

"Yeah Tylar which one do you like?" Tony asked.

"I-I can't answer that. I hate to say it but I like you both but for different reasons." I said looking at them.

"Tony you saved me at that concert and we connect on so many levels its crazy. Jaime you treat me the way I'm supposed to be treated. You protect me everyday." I said to them.

"If you would give me chance I would treat you the way you want. You just haven't given me the chance to d that yet." Tony said grabbing my hand and looking into my eyes.

"So which one is it? Me or Tony?" Jaime asked.

"I-I don't know." I said quietly looking down.

"Well we will be waiting on an answer." Tony said.

"And I promise no matter who you choose I will always be your friend. No matter what." Jaime said.

"Likewise." Tony said simply and walked up the stairs and got his guitar and looked at me.

"I have to go. I'll see you at school yeah?" He asked.

"Of course." I replied and looked down.

"Bye Tylar." They both said and walked out of my house.

I stared blankly at the door for almost five minutes until I felt tears forming in my eyes and ran up the stairs to my room.

Why were they doing this to me? I can't make this decision. It's too hard to make. I don't want to loose anyone. They are both so important to me.

I didn't want to make this decision. Just thinking about it made me sick to my stomach.

I wonder how long they can wait to get an answer.