Snake Bite Heart

You Are Amazing

It was now Christmas break. Two weeks after the boys asked me who I liked. I now have an idea on who I liked more.

"Tylar! Your friends are here!" My mom yelled up the stairs.

I sighed deeply and ran down the stairs and saw Tony and Jaime both smiling up at me.

I ran into their arms an hugged them both and smiled a fake smile.

"Come on! We have to set up the tree in the dining room." I said grabbing Tony's hand and running to the room with Jaime following closely behind us.

"Hey Jaime could you go get that box by my bedroom? That's the tree." I asked.

"Of course." He said walking out of the room.

"So have you picked someone yet?" Tony asked looking down.

"Yeah. But I don't want to hurt anyone." I replied looking at him.

"We both told you we would be fine." Jaime said from behind me.

I sighed a big sigh and looked at him with tears springing to my eyes.

He just nodded and hugged me.

"He's perfect for you anyway. He will treat you the way you need to be treated as well. I promise." He said in my ear while hugging me.

I nodded and hugged him closer to me and cried into his shoulder.

"Please don't hate me. I can't lose anyone." I said quietly.

"I am never going to hate you Tylar. Now go get him." He said in my ear.

I could hear the smile in his voice as he said that.

I kissed his cheek and turned around and ran into Tony's arms.

"Oh thank God." He said and held me close to him and put his face into my shoulder and kissed my neck.

Tony and I just fit together perfectly. He held me right and I held him right.

"You know I found mistletoe in the tree box guys." Jaime said behind us and picked it out of the box and hung it on the door above our heads.

"And I'm going to go home. Don't worry about me. Of course ill be sad but not for long I promise." Jaime said to us.

"Do you want Jess' number?" Tony asked.

"That would be great actually." Jaime said.

"I'll text it to you." Tony replied.

"Thanks dude. Ill see you two lovebirds later then. Merry early Christmas to both of you." He said walking out of the room and out of my house.

I looked up at Tony and saw him smile down at me.

I pulled him down to me and kissed him lightly on the lips as he put his arms around my waist and kissed back softly.

He smiled into the kiss and held me so close to him.

I pulled away and looked up at him as he looked down at me.

"You are amazing." He said simply and kissed me again.