Status: Trying to make it

We Felt Something

Strange behavior

“Hey, man who’s up there at the door, is it the delivery guy?” you heard a man voice approaching the door then you came back to reality.

OH SHIT you were still holding hands with him and staring into his beautiful eyes while zoning out, you realized what you were still doing and both of you moved your hands awkwardly while muttering sorry then that man came closer to the door and you saw it was JOEY FUCKING RICHTER You just zoned out and you were going to do it again it’s too much to handle for one day.

And then Joey muttered shocked ”Oh my dead wizard god “and Darren answered him by saying” I know” by then you were frightened, did you do something that could’ve pissed them off you’ve just met the guys for god’s sake then Darren:” oh sorry where are my manner’s? this is Joey my best friend” pointing at him and then at you “this is Rania Ashley’s partner right?” and you nodded Joey extended his hand to you and you shake it with a smile until Darren said:” Rania please come in so we can start”

He opened the door wider for you and they both stepped aside so you can get in the moment you walked in you were amazed by the simplicity and how cozy this place is while you felt they were both checking you out and whispering to each other you turned around and they stopped talking and they both smiled to you and you smiled back but you were really began to suspect something right now so you handed him the outfit and he asked you to sit in the living room and if you want anything to drink you asked for water and thanked him he asked Joey to bring you the water and he went upstairs to change .

When Joey got again with a bottle of water you thanked him and he sat on an arm chair next to the couch and started looking at you for a moment while where you looking down to the bottle in your hands feeling his eyes tracing you, you felt really awkward but thankfully he broke the silence and said:”so you’re name is Rania? “You grinned and nodded and he said:”well that’s such a very strange but very beautiful name, are you from here?” when you were just about to answer Darren stepped in front of you and said:”I agree” for Joey’s comment.

You were shocked about how amazing he looked he’s just perfect, like the pictures don’t do him quite justice and he said:” how do I look you?”

While you were just going to star fangirling and rumbling in front of him like is that even a question you look absolutely perfect,breath taking ,you are the most handsome man I’ve ever seen you pulled it together this time you’ve had enough embarrassment in front of your crushes today and instead you said :” you look great “ and Joey nodded in agreement “do you want to change anything about the outfit the shoes, the tie ?” and then he answered with” no they’re totally fine “you smiled and said:” well it was nice meeting you both, I’m sorry Ash couldn’t make it today, but I have to go now” you smiled at them both they returned the smile but Darren had a sad look in his eyes and then Joey spoke:” it was very nice meeting you maybe we should hang out and continue our conversation, I’d really like to know you better?”You smiled a BIG smile and said sure and exchange your phone numbers until you felt Darren glaring at Joey but Joey pretended not to care so you just shrugged it off it was none of your business.

You said your goodbyes and headed to your car and sighed a sigh of relief well it was such a day.

While you were sitting in your apartment looking blankly at the T’V you started thinking about them.

You haven’t heard from Joey and you were really disappointed you though he meant what he said but you were also thinking that you should’ve gave Darren your phone number to, but you quickly moved that thought away he didn’t ask for it or even was interested but that moment you shared when you look into each other came back to your memory he must’ve felt something, right? it wasn’t just you but wait it was just a day just a DAY from now that you met them you shouldn’t be this worried but wait again it was Darren Criss and Joey Richter for Fuck’s sake how can you act calm or forget about that ?

At that moment your phone started ringing at your favorite tune It’s not unusual Glee version you looked at the ID and a huge grin was plastered on your face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys so thanks to TayTay3207 and DarrenFricken'Criss for the comments and for anyone who's been reading this i'll really appreciate it if you comment or give me your ideas about the story or if you want to know anything abt the characters Rania mainly since she seems a bit mysterious now :p and of course if you'd like me to continue with the story

Lots of LOVE <3 and sorry for any Grammatical mistakes :)

Rania