Clap!

Clap!

I was working when it happened and I could do nothing about it. I was alone in my section and no one else to cover me if I ran off to try and deal with the situation that was oh so right there.

I was wearing a flannel shirt that was super loose when I put it on in the morning and a pair of hot pants that was required of us bar girls to wear. I am a bartender at hooters…making coffees and alcoholic drinks. Compared to the other girls, Im relatively small.

I did hide my breasts underneath my loose shirt because I didn’t want to get any attention. I liked to keep to myself and didn’t want to deal with people hitting on me.

They were b-cups and my ass was small so when it happened, it was the most shocking thing ever.

There was a birthday party happening at hooters. A bunch of teenagers oogling at the boobs of the waitresses who bent down, purposely, in front of them.

I continuously served them beer and alcohol and it was a never ending stream. I felt like I was in a night club, although I tried to keep out of them as much as possible.

Three girls carried a large cake for the table the birthday was at. Sparklers had bin lit and were flying everywhere. The rest of the staff also approached the table, clapping their hands as they sang “Happy Birthday."

At first, I didn’t exactly feel anything because my top was loose. As they continued to clap, I soon began to feel a tightness in my chest. I poured the last beer for the order that I had and set it on the counter for another one of the girls to pick up.

I looked down at the strangeness in my chest and my eyes widened in shock. There was a curve in my breasts that I had never seen before, a roundness starting to form underneath the “flatness" of my chest.

I undid the top two buttons of my shirt to see the full effect of the growth of my breasts. There was a slight cleavage but my breasts were still apart, still not touching.

I had wished for bigger boobs when I was in high school. What teenager wouldn’t? But now…I wasn’t so sure. I liked to keep to myself away here in the bar and let all the other girls get the attention.

Every time there was a clap, my breasts seemed to bounce out another cup size. I felt my chest being thrust forward, my back cracking as I felt my breasts become heavier. I fell back onto the counter behind me and pushed my chest forward.

My breasts jiggled within its confinements, erecting my nipples in the process. The sudden growth made my breasts tingle, sending shockwaves through my body and making goosebumps appear on my arms.

I pulled my shirt down, revealing more of my breasts in the process. As I pulled down my shirt, my shirt pressed against the large firm breasts that I had grown and creating more of a cleavage.

Another clap.

Another cup size.

Clap.

Cup size.

I felt myself become moist in the hotpants that I wore when I realised that something else was wrong. It wasn’t just my breasts that felt strange and heavy, like two watermelons growing with my shirt.

I looked over my shoulder down at my ass and realised that my ass was pushing me off the counter behind me. My hot pants had ridden up into my ass and was struggling to hold around my hips, that had grown to accommodate such a large ass. My ass had more of a cleavage than my breasts did, and I was embarassed for myself.

I had to be more proportianate. I knew I had to.

This changed state of mind came as a shock and I tried to scramble out of it but failed to do so. The thought of wanting my breasts to be larger kept on coming to mind.

I needed bigger breasts. I needed bigger breasts.

I looked over to the table with the birthday at it. Every sound, every clap I took notice of. I felt myself being dragged forward every time my breasts stretched and grew.

I began to groan as my breasts stretched to expand the melons that grew. I had to lean forward and grip onto the counter as I felt my breasts dragging me down.

The flannel shirt was becoming tight, almost unable to contain my massive breasts. Large mounds of flesh with nipples so big, they were the size of my hands…maybe bigger.

My shirt felt wet and I had to touch them to see what the source was. Milk. I was leaking. How could I be leaking?

Clap.

Cup size.

Clap.

Cup size.

I let out a long groan as I felt my shirt begin to rip. My breasts were finally touching, creating a deep, dark cleavage that bounced against each other buoyantly.

My ass now had eaten my hot pants up, completely covering them and now slowly overflowing onto the counter behind me. I threw my hips upwards and force more of my ass onto the counter so I had more room to move.

In doing so, this sent a wave of pleasure through my body and forced my breasts to grow another cup size and my ass grow larger. My ass was indescribable. Large mounds of flesh that tingled against the glasses every time I moved.

I gripped the counter in front of me, my knuckles turning white. I heard another clap that made my breasts break through my shirt. That ripping sound of my shirt breaking was a sound of relief.

My breasts were free to fall out in front of me. There were so big. I placed one of my hands onto my breasts and it was larger than my hand, when they used to be smaller than my hands.

As I pressed my hand into my breasts, I liked how it pressed into my chest and created large ovals of pleasure. But I still needed them to be bigger.

My prayers were answered as I heard a large resounding group of claps from the table. I saw my breasts fall to the ground, breaking through my bra. My breasts touched the floor, the cold sending goosebumps through my body once more. I moaned and willed my breasts against the ground to feel a resounding pleasure quake its way through my vagina.

"Oh my gosh," I heard one of the other hooters girls. I looked up and saw the girls surprised expression. She looked over to the guys table. “Hey guys, come and look at this."

I was about to shout no but I was silenced by the first of the many faces that would come and look at me. I straightened myself out and had to lift each of my heavy breasts onto the counter in front of me.

Their eyes widened at the size of my breasts. One of them reached over and poked at my breasts, watching how they jiggled.

"Want to have a suck?"