Status: This is my first story. Please be gentle.

Wide Awake

Chapter Five.

It was a quiet day in Finland. No one was calling, no one came to the hotel she was staying at for a few more weeks. Ville hadn't rung her up yet, he was busy recording the new album, Love Metal, and he didn't like to have any interruptions. She sat around the hotel, staring at the ceiling. Her phone rang and Right Here In These Arms, one of her favorite songs, and she lazily picked it up, answering it lifelessly.
'Hello.' She said, staring at the television that was broadcasting an Avenged Sevenfold video. 'Hello, love.' Ville smiled. He had missed her all day and he couldn't wait to call her. 'Hey!' She smiled, sitting up. He chuckled, lighting a cigarette and sitting on the balcony of his tower home. 'So what did you do today?' He asked, blowing the smoke into the cool air. 'I literally just sat around all day...watching a little t.v., staring at the ceiling.' She said, sighing. 'Mm...' he said, taking another drag. 'How was your day?' She asked, taking a sip of her coffee. 'It was alright. We recorded a few songs and hung out for a little while.' He said, rubbing his forehead. 'That sounds way better than what I did.' She sighed, placing her cup down.
'Yeah. I guess so.' He chuckled, going inside. 'So I was thinking maybe we could go out tonight. Have dinner and a drink?' He said, sitting on the arm of the couch. 'Sure. If you want to.' She said, walking back to her room. Her arms ached, her head pounded and she was beyond exhausted. She really wasn't up for going out, but Ville was hard to say no to. 'Are you alright love? You sound ill.' He said, placing his beanie over his hair. He grabbed his keys and walked out front door of his new home.
'Hm? Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just not feeling all too good right now. I haven't eaten yet, so.' She shrugged. 'Oh love, no. When did you wake up?' He asked, driving to her hotel. 'Uh...when you called me this morning.' She said. 'Good god! That was at seven. That's not good, sweetheart.' He said, driving as fast as he could to the hotel. 'I know. I just haven't gotten out of bed..I'm sorry Ville.' She said. 'It's alright, sweetie. You can at now.' He smiled, entering the elevator and pressing the button for the seventh floor. She smiled and pulled her slip-ons. He knocked on the door and waited for her. It was getting dark out by the time he got to the hotel.
'Hey!' She smiled, putting her phone in her pocket and wrapping her arms around his neck. He smiled and hugged her back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. At least I got something done for this one because it's been a while. Sorry. Comments are welcome.