Status: Oneshooooottttt

Save It for the Bedroom

Hello yes this is where it begins

"You're fucking infuriating!" Kellin shouted at Vic, who was just stood there smirking at his roommate. "You leave your dirty washing in your room for days, you never put the toilet seat down, you're always making snarky comments, you use my things without permission, you never knock when-"
"Are you done?" Vic interrupted, rolling his eyes. He was fed up of his roommate shouting at him all the time.

The pair had been roommates for just over two months now, staying in one of the cabins at collage, and had been arguing ever since.

"No I am not done!" Kellin raised his arms above his head in frustration and slapped them back down by his thighs.

"You're always smirking at me, you always bring people over and talk and play music until god knows what time in the morning, you're always in-" Kellin was silenced by Vic, who had grabbed him by the shirt and crashed their lips together.

Instantly melting into the kiss, Kellin tangled one hand in Vic's hair and wrapping the other behind his back. He didn't know whether to blame it on how insanely attractive Vic was, or the excitement and passion of kissing someone you dislike. But right now, he couldn't care less.

"Are you done now?" Vic asked after pulling away "yeah I'm done" Kellin answered breathlessly and brought Vic's lips back to his own.

Vic grabbed hold of Kellin's hips and pushed him into the wall next to them. He then knocked his and Kellin's hips together, creating torturous friction. Kellin moaned and parted his lips, letting Vic in to roam around his mouth with his tongue.

Their tongues battled for dominance (Kellin let Vic win, even though he'd never admit to it, he loved being dominated) Vic broke the kiss then went for Kellin's neck, kissing and sucking until he found Kellin's weak spot. Kellin suddenly let out a deep moan, arching his back and making more friction. Vic nipped, licked, kissed and sucked at Kellin's sweet spot, earning satisfied moans and whimpers from Kellin.

Vic reached down and started to undo the button on Kellin's jeans. "Ah ah.. Save it for the bedroom" Kellin said with a wink. Vic smirked and grabbed Kellin's hand and lead him to his room.

As soon as the door was closed, Vic slammed Kellin into the door and rocked their hips together again. Kellin crashed their lips together for a few seconds, before Vic parted them for about a minute to remove his and Kellin's shirts.

The moment Vic's shirt hit the floor, Kellin pushed Vic down onto the bed, both of them landing with a soft thump.

Kellin slowly crawled back up to meet Vic's lips, and kissed him again. Vic smiled and flipped them both over so Vic was straddling Kellin. He ground their hips together again, earning moans from both boys. Vic pulled away to look at Kellin, his eyes were full of lust and desire and his cheeks were a little red.

Reaching down, Vic finished unzipping and unbuttoning Kellin's pants, sliding them down and throwing them to the floor. Kellin did the same to Vic, throwing his pants to the floor along with the rest of their clothes.

Vic slowly trailed his hand down Kellin's chest and palmed him through his boxers. You could say Kellin was very vocal in bed, and Vic loved it.

He then removed Kellin's boxers, and took Kellin's length into his hand and started to move his hand at an extremely slow pace. "F-fuck! Go faster!" Kellin shouted, arching his back. He then replaced his hand with his mouth, and began sucking and swirling his tongue around the tip of his dick. Kellin almost screamed at the action, gripping the bedsheets and biting his lip.

Vic suddenly stopped his assault on Kellin's member, and reached for his bedside table, which contained the necessary items for what he was about to do next. "Why'd you stop?" Kellin asked out of breath. "Because If I carried on, you wouldn't have been able to last long enough for me to fuck you into the mattress" Vic said bluntly. Kellin smiled at this, excited for what was about to happen.

Vic squirted a decent amount of lube onto his fingers and inserted a finger into Kellin's entrance. Kellin moaned a little, and begand rocking back into Vic's hand when he inserted another finger and started to scissor them.

When Vic thought Kellin was fully prepped, he pulled his fingers out and went to put the condom on, but Kellin took it out of his hand and did it himself. Kellin grabbed the lube and covered Vic's member. Vic moaned and flung his head back, loving the feeling of Kellin's hand on his hard dick. "Stop or I wont last long enough either" Vic shakily said, they both let out a laugh. Vic went between Kellin's legs and slowly pushed in, filling Kellin up. Vic let him adjust to the feeling before he started moving. He began to slowly thrust in and out of Kellin, earning small moans and whimpers every time he would go back in.

"Go faster and harder" Kellin demanded, looking up at the extremely sexy Mexican boy above him, he took in his beauty before Vic smirked and pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in at a different angle. Kellin screamed at the top if his voice, Vic was sure that the whole cabin camp could hear him. Vic continued to quickly slam into Kellin's spot over and over again, earning a scream almost every time. "HOLY- FUCK- AH- OH-MYGOD HARDER! FUCK!" Kellin screamed. He wasn't making much sense because of the immense amount of pleasure that wad currently taking over his whole body. Vic did what he was told and went as hard and as fast as he could. "Jesus fuck- I'm close" Vic moaned again, leaning down to kiss Kellin again, he moved and went to his neck again, sucking and biting on his sweet spot.

Kellin however, needed a release.
The pleasure was almost too much and he needed to orgasm. His hand went down to touch himself, but Vic grabbed hold of his hands and pinned them to the bed while Kellin let out a sound of frustration. "Vic- I'm so close! Please!" Kellin begged. Vic ignored his pleas and continued to fuck him senseless.

Vic came inside Kellin with a very loud moan, and began to slowly ride out his high. Kellin on the other hand, was squirming and wriggling about, desperate for a release. "Fucking- Oh god!" Kellin complained, trying to get Vic to let go of him so he could get himself to orgasm. Vic smirked and pulled out of Kellin, then leant down and wrapped his lips around Kellin's member, and began to quickly bob his head up and down. Kellin screamed again, finally getting the downstairs attention that he craved. He bucked his hips up and hit the back of Vic's throat, almost making him gag. Kellin tangled his hand in Vic's hair and tugged it a little, Vic moaned again and the vibrations and the sensation of Vic's mouth on his dick became too much for Kellin to handle, and he came into Vic's mouth with another scream. Vic swallowed what he could and removed his mouth from Kellin's member, reaching back up to kiss Kellin again.

Vic then plopped down on the bed beside Kellin and started laughing. "What are you laughing at?" Kellin asked an furrowed his eyebrows. "Kells, do you have any idea how loud you are in bed, Jesus fucking Christ" Vic laughed, turning to face Kellin. Kellin blushed and let out a little giggle. "But don't get me wrong, your screams are fucking hot" Kellin laughed this time and turned to face Vic.

Vic scooted closer to Kellin and wrapped his arms around him, Kellin snuggled closer into Vic and put his arm around his waist.

They both fell asleep together, cuddled up in the tangled bedsheets. Oh wait until they realise what they did in the morning...
♠ ♠ ♠
Idek I'm sorry I was bored on the beach while on holiday:)

Sorry if there are any mistakes I wrote this while on my phone pls don't kill me..