Sequel: Nothing To Lose
Status: Completed.

White Wedding

Meet The Wedding Planner

It was a typical day for me, sitting in a huge house on my own, watching TV flicking through crappy daytime soaps. So instead I go to travel to the Huntington Beach law firm in my black convertible with the wind flowing through my waist length brown hair, and my Chanel sunglasses blocking all of the violent sun rays. And I know what you're thinking, no I'm not a lawyer, I'm just doing a lunch run for my boyfriend, or should I say fiance? Let me introduce myself: My name is Veronica-but please call me Ronnie. I'm 21 and engaged to my boyfriend of 3 years. His name is Andrew Mitchell-He's the lawyer. I have long brown hair, hazel eyes, my ears pierced once and my septum, just because I can hide it. That's all you need to know for now.

I parked my car in the parking lot and slammed the door shut, pressing the button which locked the door. I slung my Gucci hand bag on my left shoulder and headed indoors, carefully placing my sunglasses on top of my head. I walked through the automatic doors and past the reception, where the receptionist smiled at me.
Walking past the offices I finally saw his "Andrew Mitchell" the door read, I quietly knocked until I waited to be called in. "Come in," I heard somebody shout. I slowly opened the door and peaked my head through, he had his back facing the door and it looked as if he was talking to somebody.

"Hello sweetie," I said creeping up behind him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Veronica, what are you doing?" he asked me smiling.

"You forgot your lunch," I replied opening my bag and lifting out a box of pasta with a fork wrapped in kitchen roll on top of it.

"Thank you," he smiled. I turned to see someone sitting opposite him, he looked around the same age as me, he had a Mohawk and I do have to say-he looked like the kind of person I would hang around with, or rather used to.

"Hello," I waved to him, he smiled really sweetly at me, he seemed really shy.

"Veronica, this is my client Jonathan," Andrew introduced, I held out my hand and he reluctantly accepted it, "Oh, sweetie, something came up and I can't go and help plan the wedding," he said sipping his water acting as if he cared.

"What? Why?" I whined.

"Because I have another appointment and then I have a meeting, you understand, don't you sweetie?" he winked at me, I slowly nodded my head, "That's my girl," he smiled kissing my head. "Well, it looks as if our meeting is done, and there's a huge chance that you'll just escape with a fine, but lets not get our hopes up," Andrew stated to the Jonathan guy.

"Alright well, thank you," He sighed standing up and shaking his hand.

"My pleasure," Andrew smiled, "Veronica honey, I have an appointment now, so if you could…."

"Yeah sure, whatever," I sighed, I gave him a kiss "I'll see you at home," I walked out of the door and Jonathan followed me.

"So, how come you're here?" He asked me as I pressed the button for the elevator.

"I'm not a criminal if that's what you think," I spat.

"No, it's not what I was thinking, and by the way neither am I," He shrugged following me into the lift.

"My fiance forgot his lunch," I said quietly, pressing the button to the ground floor, "And it turns out I have to plan this entire wedding on my own," I sighed, it was a habit of mine, just letting out everything.

"Well, when is it?" He asked.

"Next month," I laughed to myself. He looked at me wide eyed, I just nodded.

"Well, erm, what do you need to do?" He asked me.

"Order the cake, the flowers, the limo, get my dress, the photographer and find some bridesmaids," I explained. I only just realized myself what I had to do all on my own. This isn't going to be easy.

"I'll help," he piped up.

"Thanks but I don't need it," I reassured myself.

"No offense but everything you just told me doesn't sound like something you can do on your own,"

"Yeah, but this is something that I wanted to do with Andrew, my future husband, If need be I'll just get a wedding planner," I explained.

"Alright," he sighed, "Just don't come crying to me when all of the normal wedding planners screw you over and eat you alive," he shrugged. Damn, he was a convincing one.

"Okay, you've twisted my arm," I sighed. ping the elevator door opened and Jonathan and I walked out of the building.

"Cool, it's a new little mission for me, erm, Veronica is it?"

"Yeah it is," I smiled, "But please, call me Ronnie,"

"I'm Johnny by the way no John, no Jonathan-just Johnny," he grinned.

"Okay, Johnny, here's my number," I said getting a piece of paper and pen out of my bag and jotting down my phone number, "Meet me at Starbucks at 11 tomorrow, is that going to be a problem?"

"No, I'll see you there," he winked.

"Hey!" I shouted and he turned around, "Thanks."

"Anytime," I wandered back to my car and got in, driving home with a smile plastered on my face, I realized that doing this on my own wasn't an option.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment for the next chapter ;]