Sequel: Nothing To Lose
Status: Completed.

White Wedding

Bye Bye Folder

"So, we are now officially on our well earned break," Johnny sighed sitting down on the rocks.

"Yeah, it feels awesome," I said sitting next to him, watching the waves crash against the huge rock on the edge of the beach, "I feel like being a trouble maker," I giggled. Johnny raised his eyebrows in shock, "Lets go get shakes," I giggled.

Johnny sighed in relief, "I'm glad that only involves milk shakes," He stood up stretching his arms and holding one out for me. I took it and helped myself up, swatting my jeans from all of the dust from the rocks. Yes I know you're thinking milkshakes, what a daredevil! but Andrew is a strict Vegan and if he can't have something, I can't either. We started to walk down towards the pier, where there was the greatest ice cream store in the whole of Huntington Beach, known as My Milkshake, original huh?
"I want a Strawberry Dream shake with cream and strawberry slices on top!" I said excitedly, "Or a Vanilla with cream and marshmallows on top!" I continued, I could see Johnny smiling at me, trying to hold back laughter, "What?" I asked.

"Nothing," he smiled again, letting out a small laugh.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The man at the counter asked.

"Umm, I'll just have a chocolate shake with cream on top please, Ronnie?" He started, seeing as I still had an indecisive look on my face.

"I don't know" I said quietly. He turned back to the man.

"Actually, I'll change it to one Vanilla with cream on top and one Strawberry Dream with cream and strawberries," He said again, the man nodded, "We can switch," he winked.

"I've got it," I smiled at him.

"No it's okay,"

"No, you bought me a latte," I said again. I got the milkshakes and we walked back outside and back down to the beach. Johnny's hand kept brushing against mine, making my stomach flutter. I had no idea why. We finally reached the beach we were on before, where the waves were crashing more violently next to the large rock to the side.

"Ronnie, I have a question for you," He said shyly.

"Okay" I said biting the end of my straw.

"Do you have any girlfriends?" he asked. I felt my cheeks heat up and took a deep breath before I spoke up.

"I actually don't have any friends, all of my friends have to be Andrews, and I just plain don't like stuck ups," I sighed.

"Well, I'm your friend, I may not be a girl, but I'm your friend," he smiled sweetly, making me feel so secure and safe.

"Thank you," I said, "Switch?" He nodded taking a sip from his shake, we exchanged milkshakes and took a sip of them at the same time. "Why did you ask me that?"

"Well, every bride needs bridesmaids, but I think I have just the solution."

"What's that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You'll find out, how about you come over mine tomorrow, meet some of my friends, they can be yours too," he said.

"Thanks Johnny, I appreciate it, but I don't know if thats a good idea," I trailed off.

"Why not?" he asked, "We're not going to have a huge party, literally, just a few people, having a beer or two," he shrugged, "So what do you say? Please?"

"I'm not sure," I said having more of my milkshake.

"You can tell me," he said rubbing my hand.

"Andrew basically doesn't like me having friends other than his," I said more to myself than to Johnny.

"That's shit!" Johnny defended, "You're meeting my friends and that is that!" he said playfully.

I nodded, "Okay."

"Awesome," he said giving me a hug, "Anyway, back on the subject of the wedding,"

"Yeah," I said drinking some of my shake. I let it rest in between the stones while I took out my wedding folder, and I flicked through it. "Photographer," I smiled.

"Okay, hey can I have that folder," Johnny said doing the same with his milkshake.

"Sure," I said handing it to him.

"You see, Wedding folder," he said shutting it and holding it up. He took a few steps so he was closer to the ocean, "Folder go bye bye!" He said happily taking a few pages out bit by bit and throwing them into the sea. I watched in horror as what I had collected since I was younger was about to be sent to England or far away.

"Johnny," I said emotionlessly.

"Look, Ronnie, I'm sorry if I've upset you, but you need to do your own thing, following rules makes it boring, and you've gotta admit, cake searching was so much fun!" he said sitting back next to me. I smirked at him.

"Okay, but I'll get my own back."

"I'll be waiting," He winked, "So, my house tomorrow night okay?"

"Alright," I smiled, "Just one problem, I don't have a clue where you live,"

"Oh yeah," he said in a dull tone, "Meet me at Johnny's at 5,"

"Okay, now you're talking in the third person, are you feeling okay?" I asked placing the back of my hand on his forehead.

"Not me, the bar, Johnny's bar, do you know where that is?" He asked me.

"Oh! I'll look it up on the Internet," I laughed. I'm such an Idiot. I best search his band while I'm at it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please :]