Status: my first story ever so please be gentle with me XD

It's ***ed Up

Chapter 4: Pitiful Eyes

It was just a couple hours after I got out of the house, I decided to go to the park and think what I’ll do next. And all the way there I cried, I didn’t stop crying, all the memories from years ago flashed before my eyes, the good, the bad, it didn’t matter now. I’m doing the right thing I know I am.

I sat down on a bench; I felt eyes on me from the people that walked by, no one asked why of course. That’s the thing, when someone is crying loudly, people will ask if you’re ok and if you need help, but when someone is crying quietly, so quietly that you can’t hear even a peep out of his mouth, people will ignore them, honestly they don’t want to know what’s wrong, they think that there is nothing that will help them, and sometimes there isn’t anything that will help. But they will watch with pitiful eyes. I say that not because I want to get help, there is no help for me, nothing will help me now. I say it because it’s annoying, because there are people who just don’t have the courage to ask help when they need it. And of course I want to go back to my dad’s arms, I wanted it more than anything right now, but I can’t, he’s been thru enough with me. It’s best for him and me.

Time had passed and I calmed down, I was walking down the park, realizing what a risk I’m taking and not caring about it. Also realizing that I need money, good thing that I had a bank account and had some money there from my last job that I took, thank god that I took my credit card! I need to get that money.

I walked to the strip, looking every direction and hoping that I won’t see anyone that knew Zak or me. Searching for an atm, when I found one I took all the money that I had, it wasn’t much but it better than nothing.

I look at my wristwatch, damn it’s almost 4 am, I wonder how long I was at the park. I need to find a place that I can sleep in for now, and I know the perfect one. There is an abandoned house in the other side of the city.
And why do I know that? Because I also do my own little ghost hunts myself, well did until it came home with dad. Good thing that the abandoned house wasn’t hunted and shit.

As I walked to the other side of town it started raining. It’s raining. In the summer. The fuck is going on in this place?!

When I made it to the abandoned house I was soaked from the rain, I changed my clouts, got out from the bag a sweater because it was kind of cold, and just listened to the rain.
I laid on the floor, using my bag as a pillow, falling asleep to a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Inspired by Doctor Who.