Status: my first story ever so please be gentle with me XD

It's ***ed Up

Chapter 6: Numb

Zak p.o.v

I felt numb.

I felt sad, ashamed. I’m a failure.

Where did it go wrong? Where did I go wrong?

I know I pushed too far, and the sad thing is that I ignored it, I stopped giving a damn about everything, and so about Ames, my little saucy girl.

Tears going down my face, starting to think too much and the thread of thought got blocked when I heard a knock on my door.

Hoping it was my little Ames, and knowing it was Aaron. It didn’t take him long to get here.
I open the door to let him get inside, as he got in I closed the door, turning to face my friend he walks up to me to give me an hug, it was comforting. Aaron broke the hug and started to ask what happened.

After I told him the whole story he was quiet with a thinking face.

“If I was to run away… where I would run?” Aaron asked me after 5 minutes of silent.

“I don’t know… anywhere my legs would take me?” I answered, doubting me answer.

“Just think… if you were to run away from something, where would you go?”

I looked at him realizing the answer to his question “I think I know a couple of her favorite places.”

He got up looking at me saying “Let’s go then, show me where to go!”

I got up and looked at the watch saying it was exactly 3:00 am.
When we got out of the house it started to get colder than before. Does this day can get any worse than it is?! I fucking hate the cold and it’s summer. And it also looks like it’s going to rain.

I got into Aarons car and we drove off to find Ames.