Swimmers Story

Do Not Force Behaviour

Dorothy ran down the steps spotting Ryan and Nathan talking and Grevers smiled at her nudging them both an they looked around.

"Princess! How are you?" Ryan asked hugging her and she smiled squeezing him against her, "Better for seeing you Ryan! I have missed you" "I missed you too! More than anything else, I'm surprised you're short course swimming! Michael doesn't like it" he stated and she snorted. "I'm not Michael!" she replied and he smiled letting go of her, "Hi! Nice to see you Dorothy" "Hi Matt!" You too" she smiled hugging him.

"Hi Dorothy, nice to see you" Nathan smiled "Again" murmured Ryan and she kicked him as she hugged Nathan "What are you boys doing?" "Talking! Ryan is telling us all how he is a reality star now" Nathan laughed and she smiled. "It's his looks! It's not like he's a good swimmer" she teased winking and he smirked at her.

"Hey Michael!" Nathan called and Ryan smirked, "Have you been busy?" Matt asked and Michael started talking. "Hi Dorothy!" Someone called and she waved at them. "So are we expecting good things from this?" "Actually, no! This is an experiment really, I'm not expecting much other than some serious exhaustion" she laughed at Ryan as he led her away from the others talking.

"So Nathan looked very pleased to see you" "Stop it! We are friends" she snapped and he laughed at her "I know!" he replied.

They were in the pool later and Michael stood watching as she swam, "Working hard Dorothy!" Nathan called as she turned "Yeah!" "Phoenix! Swimming not talking!" Michael yelled and she groaned "Ignore him!" she offered as Nathan walked alongside the pool to go to his own coach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you MITCHEAE for the comment and A7x_girl21 for the recommendation!