Swimmers Story

Do Not Tell Me What To Do!

Dorothy collapsed on the bed in Ryan's room as he talked away "Dorothy! Nathan was asking whether you were coming down with us tonight?" "I might do, not sure really!" she smiled at him. "You are! Otherwise Michael will be around here" he stated and she laughed.

"I speaks nearly all day everyday with him! We are adults!" "Yeah? Michael adores you Doothy and u n ow deep down you feel the same way about him, I just don't want you both eing unhappy knowing it isn't happening!" he explained and she snorted. "Michael Phelps has done too much damage for me to forgive him in that sense! I'm done with him romantically, stop worrying! And stop telling people I hang out with Nathan! We're friends and nothing more you idiot" she lectured and he laughed nodding.

She sat in the bar with them all later and Nathan grinned as Ryan joked with Matt, "Are you doing well in swimming then?" "Yes, we're experimenting in the pool so we'll see how this works out for me" she admitted and he nodded. "I didn't think you swam short course?" "I don't normally but it's all part of the trials! I'm still trying things out in the pool" she explained.

"Well let's hope it goes well then!" "Yes! How are you doing in that sense?" she quizzed and he nodded "We'll see how I fair, it's tough competition! Ryan said you've been using new training methods?" "Yeah! I'm spending less time in the pool than I used to for the Olympics but it's to know which is best!" she laughed and he smiled at her.

"Hey lets dance?" Nathan asked and she nodded following him, 'Ryan- Nathan likes you! ;) xxx' she read rolling her eyes as she danced with him. "Nathan you off tomorrow?" he nodded and she slowly nodded back "We should all do something in the afternoon because I'm free then!" "Yes! I'd love to! I'm sorry about them being all strange! Matt and I were talking and I mentioned you and he's told Ryan and well they..." he trailed off and she smiled at him.

"It's fine! I can handle Ryan! He's not that bad" she reasoned. 'Michael- Up for 4am I want to get some last minute work done! Meet you down at the pool, don't be late! Xxx' she read. "I have to go, sorry!" she offered showing him the text message and he laughed "It's okay! See you tomorrow afternoon!" he said kissing her cheek as she walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler I know to build into the story, thank you MITCHEAE for the comments :)