Status: In Progress

Leave Me Out of It

Part 1

Behind her, the noise escalated to a near deafening riot.

They were at it, again. Damn it.

As usual, the airheaded Captain was the culprit behind the fight in which most of the infamous Straw Hat crew was currently involved in, sans her of course.

She was the smart one. She knew when to make herself scarce, and times like this were perfect. It wasn’t that she couldn’t fight and hold her own, because she could.

It was more to the fact that the members of this particular crew were… to put it bluntly eccentric monsters that took human form.

There was no way in hell that she was going to get involved in one of their many, daily fights. No way man, not her. Not even for a king’s ransom would she even consider it.

She was normal in every possible way and she certainly didn’t have a death wish, thank you very much. Which is surely what her fate would’ve been if she let those idiots drag her into that inhuman brawl.

They could fight amongst themselves all damn day if they wanted to for all she cared, just as long as they left her out of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: Characters and other recognizable things in this story belong to their respective copyright holders. The only things that I own are the original characters and plot of this story. I am making no money from writing this fan work. No copyright infringement is intended.

So, this... This is... I have absolutely no idea what it is honestly or where it's going for that matter or if it's even going anywhere. I wrote this on a whim while playing around on creative writing prompts . com (I've completely forgotten which number I used though... I think it was #186, but I'm not completely sure...) and the Written? Kitten! page.

Pairing: None romantically, because this story is only friendship Various x Unidentified (Reader-Insert).