Status: In Progress

Leave Me Out of It

Part 11

Surprisingly enough, the infamous and feared Supernova turned Shichibukai "Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar Law made the most entertaining of traveling partners.

It was downright hilarious to see the usually cocky and in control pirate Captain lose his cool and on occasion, be drawn in their pace.

Perhaps, she had become just a little bit of a sadist over the past two years. Because honestly, the expressions of shock, mortification and horror he visibly wore were too damn good to pass up.

The "I don't like bread!" slip-up was damn priceless, but the Chopper incident beat everything else by a clear mile.

She almost felt sorry for him, almost.

It was a damn shame that he wouldn't stay on with them permanently, even though she didn't trust him as far as she could throw him – which was actually farther than one might think. Still, she was sure that she'd never get bored with him around.

And truthfully speaking... despite the questionable feathered collar and the scruffy face fuzz, he really wasn't all that hard on the eyes. However, she'd rather die ten-thousand painful deaths before admitting that to anyone - especially the arrogant man himself or heaven forbid to any member of her crew.
♠ ♠ ♠
... Surprised? Well, I damn sure am. This update came to me outta the wild blue yonder. By the way, the last part can be completely ignored if you so choose, I really don't know why I even added it in the first place. XD

Thank you for reading and your time.
- SLBG