Status: In Progress

Leave Me Out of It

Part 15

After two long years, she once again set foot on the unique foundation of Sabaody Archipelago. Of course, she ended up docking right in the middle of the lawless area, but that was to be expected. She was a wanted criminal and her bounty wasn't anything to sneer at either - she had to be stealthy, and patient.

Not to mention that the rag-tag crew she had traveled with to get back to Sabaody Archipelago wouldn't be welcome on any even remotely civilized island. They were rough and vulgar and had faces that not even a mother could love. Some of them could really use a thorough scrubbing and a shave as well, she noted with a grimace.

"I won't say 'later', because I damn sure don't ever want to see you ugly bastards again." She turned back to the ragged ship and sneered coolly at the crew. Unsurprisingly, she received a similar response and some nasty comments to boot. On the outside she looked like she couldn't give a rats ass, but internally she gave a slight smile.

While she might not like the ugly bastards she would kinda-sorta, but then again maybe not, miss their rough mannerisms. It had been rather refreshing to be around so many likeminded individuals again. But now, after two years of harsh separation and daily struggle, she was ready to return to where she belonged.

She belonged with the Straw Hats, with her family, her nakama.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, I'm on one hell of a posting roll lately. I hope it lasts, but my luck is crappy at best so...

Thank you for reading and your time.
- SLBG