Status: In Progress

Leave Me Out of It

Part 18

Of all the rash things that Luffy did, this was undoubtedly the stupidest so far.

She wasn't the only one who thought so either. However, one-by-one they all began to quickly warm up to and accept her as a crewmate. Mostly it was just her and Zoro who managed to keep some semblance of common sense. They were the only ones who seemed to know the true danger that Nico Robin posed to the crew.

Honestly though, she expected Zoro to cave in pretty soon. After all, what hot-blooded male could possibly resist the charms of a mature woman surrounded by mystery like that for very long? Men, she scoffed internally, were weak willed creatures that were easily controlled by their carnal desires. It was pathetic.

Letting that woman, a powerful former Baroque Works agent and Devil Fruit user join the crew was hazardous to the entire crew - she could all too easily destroy the Straw Hats from within and walk away mostly unharmed.

Did their Captain not understand the repercussions and eventual fallout of letting a woman with such a high bounty and nasty reputation join them? While she wasn't stupid enough to believe everything that the Marines said about people, especially pirates, it wasn't difficult to see that Nico Robin had her own, secret goals in mind when she requested to join the crew.

She had to hand it to her; Nico Robin was a truly cunning woman.

Not to mention that there were some subtle similarities between the two of them, and she did not like it. Not one damn bit. That was exactly why she was not going to let her guard down around, let alone trust, that woman. She wouldn't trust someone like her.
♠ ♠ ♠
First meetings and or interactions between the nameless, unidentified girl and the members of the Straw Hat crew are rather difficult to write out, well some much more so than others. -_-

Thank you for reading and your time.
- SLBG