Status: In Progress

Leave Me Out of It

Part 4

"I wish someone told me about this before I asked her for a loan." She hissed under her breath, while precariously balancing several heavy bags and boxes of brand spanking new and rather expensive clothes, jewelry and shoes on aching limbs.

Unfortunately the overload of booty wasn’t hers to enjoy. Oh no, instead they belonged to that sneaky, conniving and just plain evil Navigator. The evil Navigator to whom she was now in some serious debt to.

Just where in the hell was that damn perverted cook when you needed him? He was always so eager to help out his precious Nami-chan. So, where was he?

‘Never again,’ she swore silently herself, all the while giving the smirking swordsman a nasty glare as he watched her suffer without even bothering to offer her a helping hand when she clearly needed it.

The smug bastard, he could have at least warned her before she sold her soul to evil incarnate over a sorely needed new pair of boots.

They weren’t even that expensive for Pete’s sake!

Never again would she ask Nami for a favor, no matter how small. The resulting obligation and unfairly added on debt was just not worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is creative writing prompts . com's Prompt #134. :D

Pairing: [Nami & Roronoa Zoro x Unidentified]