Status: In Progress

Leave Me Out of It

Part 8

She hadn’t known beforehand, but she certainly knew better now.

Do not, under any circumstances, follow Roronoa Zoro and expect to actually get where you’re supposed to be going. The fearsome swordsman couldn’t find his way with a map that told him where to go, he was so terribly directionally challenged.

It was hot, she was tired and she was thirsty.

Also, she was just a little bit angry. If the dark glare she was shooting at everything but her sincerely confused companion and the ominous aura she was putting off was any indication.

She was angry, but not at the sword idiot. He couldn’t help that he was severely directionally challenged. No, she wasn’t angry with him, even though she really wanted to throttle something. She was angry at herself, for not asking before she willingly wandered off into what she considered no-man’s land with him as her guide.

If they made it back to the ship or civilization, she swore that she’d never follow or trust him when he said he knew the way, ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow... two updates on the same day, for the same story... it must be a miracle. :P

lol Take care readers and please enjoy this next installment. :D

Pairing: [Roronoa Zoro x Unidentified]