Status: Weekly updates. Enjoy. c:

I Just Want to Save You

Chapter Three-

Title: "I Just Want To Save You"
Authors: Abby and Simon Vaughn
Genre: BVB fan-fiction; teenage Andley.
Rating: T
Chapter: 3/???
Summary: Andy believes his boyfriend is dead. Now he doesn't know what to do with himself.
Disclaimer: If this is real, then I'm a rainbow octopus.  
----

(Andy's POV)

I couldn't say anything as Ashley spilled his sincerest apologies.
I knew he was sorry. He was aware he screwed me over again, but even now, "sorry" just wasn't going to be enough to redeem him for all he has done.

I should hate him, loathe his presence. I should slap him and scream to give him a vivid idea of how much pain he's responsible for causing me.
But I can't bring myself to it.

I can see the pleading in his chocolate eyes. He was so beautiful, and he said he loves me. How I deserved this, I have yet to know.

No, I can't. I can't do it.
Not yet.

I shook my head slowly, "Ashes..." I felt a painful tug in my heart when I said his pet-name.

"I don't know if I can simply forgive you and act like it never happened. I get it, you're sorry. But I really can't welcome you with open arms just yet. I need time to think this over, because this is only one of the things you've ever done. I would go and list the several others, but I'd rather not be so harsh. So please, allow me some time and space."

Ashley just stared, unmoving. He looked crushed, torn to pieces. But I didn't care look in his eyes again, afraid that what I would see could risk clouding my judgement.

I moved forward to grab his arm, pulling him toward the door where he has dared step past so many times. He didn't struggle, but he begged me not to do this. To give him another chance. That he'd never fuck up again.

But no, I couldn't give him more chances.
He was far past chances.
Beyond three strikes.

He was /out/.

I shoved him out the door and slammed it in his gorgeous face for the second time that day.
That second slam broke my heart.

I locked it so he couldn't come back inside, not that I wouldn't want him to, but I couldn't bear it right now.

I ran upstairs back to my room and threw myself on the bed.
My body soon wracked with sobs that I muffled with pillows.

Tears burned my eyes as they kept coming without any interference from me. I didn't wipe them away, why bother? I deserved this.
He came back to me and I pushed him away. Worse, I slammed the goddamn door in his face!

I hated myself with a resentment that made me nauseatingly sick as the realization hit like a ton of bricks.

. . .What the hell did I just do?

----

(Ashley's POV)

Andy just slammed the door in my face. Again. Ugh, I'm such an idiot. I walked over to my car and just leaned against it for a while before climbing into the back seat. Like I said, I wasn't giving up that easily. I was gonna sleep in my car. I will stop at nothing to get Andy back.

As I lay there in the back of my car, I thought about why Andy was acting the way he was. But who was I kidding. I knew why. I was an ass. I treated him horribly. I faked my own death for god's sake, he probably feels like he's part of the reason I did it other than who I did it for. All I could think about was him. Andy. His face. His eyes. His smile. His house.

Then I remembered something from his house that I never saw before everything happened. . .
. . .What were those boxes for?
♠ ♠ ♠
Adding up to chapter five.
Will return in two weeks. c: