Status: Weekly updates. Enjoy. c:

I Just Want to Save You

Chapter Four-

Title: "I Just Want To Save You"
Authors: Abby and Simon Vaughn
Genre: BVB fan-fiction; teenage Andley.
Rating: T 
Chapter: 4/???
Summary: Andy believes his boyfriend is dead. Now he doesn't know what to do with himself.
Disclaimer: If this is real, then I'm a rainbow octopus. 
----

(Andy's POV)

That next morning, I felt an aching deep in my chest. An pain that nauseated me to the point where I ran into the bathroom, as if I were to throw up. 
But I didn't. 
I slumped back against the wall, the coolness soothing my overheated body. I thought of Ashley's sudden reappearance. Who was he trying to fool? He makes me think he's fucking /dead/ then comes traipsing back to me like nothing even happened. 
Like every night he would come home late. Every night he would beat me until I was unable to stand. Every night he would violate me because I didn't want him since he was so intoxicated. He disgusted me with his habits and I just cannot take it anymore. 
He claims to be clean now, but what if he just falls back into his rut? 
How can I trust him again? 

I stood up, leaning the bathroom to go back into my bedroom. I looked at the stacks of sealed cardboard boxes, questioning my motives again. I had believed Ashley was dead, and so I wanted to move out. Now I knew he was very much alive, so I really had no reason to go anywhere. Glancing out the window, I noticed something that had been there all night.

Ashley's car.
From what I could tell, he was inside, fast asleep. He just wouldn't give up. 
Sighing with frustration, I pulled on a pair of Converse and went downstairs. Opening the front door, I was greeted by the crisp air of a fall morning. But I was too aggravated to take a moment and appreciate the beautiful weather.

I strode across the lawn to his car, knocking on the window when I got there. He awoke slowly and sat up, moving to open the door. "Yeah?" He asked in a drowsy voice. Then I realized how early it was, the sun was barely peeking out over the tops of the trees. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I narrowed my eyes at him. 
"Well, I /was/ sleeping. But then that beautiful face of yours showed up in the window," He replied with a smile, yawning. 
I snorted, his flattery would get him nowhere. "Ashley, you need to leave."
"I'm not going anywhere, Andy. You know that."
"I'm asking you to leave. Now."

Ashley just shook his head, leaning forward to cup my face and bring our lips together. Okay, I let him. Of course I was pissed, but kissing him was like heaven. I could never refuse, no matter how much I wanted to scream at him for hurting me so many times. 
He pulled me in closer, having snaked his tattooed arms around my waist. I sat in his lap, always loving how warm he was. It knocked the chill off that had made goosebumps appear all over me. 

After a while of tender kissing, we parted and waited to catch our breath.
"Andy, I love you. Please forgive me." Ashley whispered in that sweet voice of his. I found it so hard to resist, but I had to.
"I know. I need time, I told you that."
"You don't love me anymore?"

I sighed, taking his face in my hands so he would look me in the eye.
"I do love you, Ashley. Despite everything you have done to me in the past, I've loved you enough to always forgive. But I can't do that so easily now. You faked your own death, you put me through the worst pain imaginable. Worse than any assault you'd ever put upon me." 
He winced at my words. 
"But I love you all the same. Just give me some time, please."

He nodded slowly, hugging me to his chest and resting his head over mine.
"I'll do anything for you to forgive me. If that means time, then I'll wait a thousand years." 

(Ashley's POV)

I had finally managed to fall asleep somewhere around three am, but I was woken up at sunrise because Andy was knocking on the window.
"What the hell are you doing?"
"Well, I /was/ sleeping. But then that beautiful face of yours showed up in the window."
"Ashley, you need to leave."
"I'm not going anywhere, Andy. You know that."
"I'm asking you to leave. Now."

I didn't reply to that, I just leaned forward and gently cupped his face, kissing him. I knew he could never turn that down, since he always told me those very words. No matter how mad at me he ever was, he would /always/ let me kiss him.
After we parted and caught our breath, we started speaking again.
"Andy, I love you. Please forgive me." I started, trying one last time to earn his forgiveness.
"I know. I need time, I told you that."
"You don't love me anymore?"
"I do love you, Ashley. Despite everything you have done to me in the past, I've loved you enough to always forgive. But I can't do that so easily now. You faked your own death, you put me through the worst pain imaginable. Worse than any assault you'd ever put upon me... But I love you all the same. Just give me some time, please."
As much as his words hurt and I tried not to start crying, I nodded and hugged him, resting my head over his. "I'll do anything for you to forgive me. If that means time, then I'll wait a thousand years."
I felt him smile a bit, which made me smile as well. He always had the best smile. As cliché as it sounds, his smile can light up a whole room. Even when I couldn't see it, I could imagine it perfectly.
After a while of our interrupted cuddling, I moved and looked down at Andy. He had gone completely silent and calm, and then I noticed. . .
He fell asleep.
I let him stay there; it's not like I had anywhere to go, everyone thought I was dead. So I just sat there in the car, Andy in my lap, and waited.
(-2 hour time lapse-)
A couple hours later, Andy moved a bit and groaned softly. I looked at him, watching his crystal blue eyes slowly flutter open and I smiled. "Hey there."
"Hi." He said with a tired voice that made me giggle. But my smile fell when I remembered a question that had not yet been answered.
"Andy, I have a question."
"Yes?"
"...What were those boxes for?"
♠ ♠ ♠
~<3 Cutes.