Status: Weekly updates. Enjoy. c:

I Just Want to Save You

Chapter Five-

Title: "I Just Want To Save You"
Authors: Abby and Simon Vaughn
Genre: BVB fan-fiction; teenage Andley.
Rating: T 
Chapter: 5/???
Summary: Andy believes his boyfriend is dead. Now he doesn't know what to do with himself.
Disclaimer: If this is real, then I'm a rainbow octopus. 
----

(Andy's POV)

"...What were those boxes for?"
I raised my head to look up at Ashley, chewing the silver ring piercing my lip. A nervous habit.
"Oh, those... Well, since I believed you were dead before... I didn't want to stay here, I couldn't. The memories would haunt me forever. If you actually were gone, I thought you wouldn't want that for me."

Ashley shook his head, bringing his hand up to stroke my hair. Something I always liked him doing, and as normal, I leaned into his touch. 
"No, I wouldn't." He finally whispered, lips inches from mine again.
He connected them before I was able to respond, and I didn't object.

He held my full focus for a short while until I pulled away again. He whined a little from the loss of contact, but I gave him a look to hush him up.

"But now I know that you are in fact alive and not six feet under the ground, I have no need to leave anymore. So don't worry about a thing." I gave him a reassuring smile, which he returned with one of his own. I felt like I was going to melt.
Yes, his smile is that fucking perfect. 

I moved off his lap to stand outside his car again, my cheeks slightly red. 
"You wanna come inside? I can make some breakfast." 
He still smiled at me as he got out of the car and closed the door. "Sounds good."

I grinned and took his hand, leading him back into the house. I seemed to forget about the wretched past then, like it never existed at all. It was just me and Ashley doing what we normally did. Living as a happy couple, though I hadn't really "taken him back" quite yet. This was close enough for now. 

I fixed us both some pancakes with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Ashley adored my cooking, though I hate to brag. We both sat together on the barstools at the kitchen island and ate in silence. Being a gentleman, he put our dishes in the sink when we were finished. Then he came back over to me, leaning over to kiss/lick a spot of cream from the corner of my mouth. He gave a wicked grin and I knew what was on his mind based on how close he stood by me now. I reached out to push him back a few steps. "Down boy." I said jokingly, as if he were a dog. 

He just huffed and headed off into the living room. Of course I wasn't close behind. For the rest of the morning, we lazed around like we did every weekend. Snuggled on the couch and watched reruns of Batman. 
Just like we used to. 

(Ashley's POV)

Andy finally invited me back inside, which I was extremely grateful for, as sleeping in the car was hell. Sure, I was a bit upset that he was thinking about the fact that he was about to abandon his house, but I understand why he would want to. And either way, I'm back now, so there's no need to worry about anything. I had breakfast with him, which I loved. Andy's cooking is fantastic.

And of course, being me I had to try to do something to get in his pants or else it wouldn't have been a casual day for us. After we finished eating, I had noticed a small spot of whipped cream left on the corner of his mouth and after I set our plates in the sink, I walked back over to Andy and leaned over to kiss/lick it off of him. I gave him a little wicked grin, but of course, he pushed me away saying "down boy" with a joking tone, as if I was a dog.

I let out a little huff and went over to the living room, curling up on the couch. Andy didn't follow immediately, but he came around the very second I turned on Batman.

We stayed like that for the rest of the morning, just snuggling on the couch as different reruns of Batman played on the TV, just like we did before everything happened. Although he hadn't really "taken me back" just yet, we acted like we were a perfectly happy couple and it was something I really enjoyed. Of course, we would flirt a little, that's just what we do.

After a while of cuddling and as the sun began to set, I started to get a bit tired. I looked over at Andy, who seemed to be falling asleep as well. I doubt he could have slept very well last night, with my sudden reappearance and everything.

"Hey Andy?"

"Yeah?" He said with a yawn. Yep, he was definitely tired.

"I think we should get to bed. It's getting late and you seem tired."

"I am tired."

"Well come on then."

"Carry me please?"

I laughed softly. He was always so lazy when he got the slightest bit tired, but it was kind of cute. I nodded, standing up and lifting him from his spot on the couch. I carried him up the stairs to his bedroom and gently set him down on one side of it and crawled into the other. I dozed off pretty quickly, but woke up some time around one am for a little while. At least long enough to notice that Andy had moved from his spot and was curled up at my side. I smiled a bit, putting an arm around him and falling back to sleep soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay it's 4:30 AM.
I'm exhausted.
Goodnight all.