Status: i update every now & then. comments make me want to update more :)

Burning Desire

"Justin.. please no"

~Gabby's p.o.v~

Gabby walked in looking at Austin. "austin why you been so off lately? you know the plan.. our parents.." she sighed softly. Austin looked over at her and frowned. "Gabby, i like you but im not in love with you. i don't want to do whatever they have planned for us. im sorry" She felt her heart sink slightly, sure she wasn't in love with him either, but it still hurts to get rejected. "What? why?" austin shrugged, his eyes shooting over to the shower door than back at her. She sighed again watching him, "you like alan?" she asked softly. gabby was shocked, she didn't know he was gay. "i.. i didn't know you were gay?" she said softly. "neither did i" he watched her, and then alan came out. Gabby looked up and then looked at austin. "oh.. sorry" alan said a little embarrassed. Gabby watched austin pretty much swoon over him, and she raised an eyebrow as he said she was leaving, thinking it was rude. Sure she wasn't suppose to know they were together, but thats no need to be rude like that, they had been through everything together, and he was still her best friend. She felt hurt and stormed out slightly, thinking she was being a little dramatic.

~ Austins p.o.v ~

He watched her storm out and rolled his eyes a little. and then Justin walked in and smiled at alan and then austin. austin couldn't help but feel a little jealous, he knew justin had formed some sort of crush on alan. "Hey ashby, lets walk together to the next session considering you ditched me the first one" Alan nodded and smiled at him and he finished getting ready. Austin stood in the corner silently and didn't look over at them. Justin looked at austin "its your session" he said to him. austin nodded in response grabbing his notes before leaving. he breathed in the fresh air, and sighed to himself. This is wrong, alan should date Justin.. at least they wouldn't have to sneak around. he frowned entering the room before setting up for his lesson on guitars, knowing alan would love this and probably know everything anyways.

~Alans p.o.v~

Alan watched austin walk, as justin and alan walked behind him. they entered the room, and of course Justin sat next to him, really he just wanted to sit alone but he didn't want to be rude. he smiled over at justin as justin wrote him a small note. and then pushed it over to alan.

'alan, some of the guys are sneaking past curfew tonight. one of the guys snuck some liquor into camp. and they wanna hang at this rock place, it could be really fun. they told me to invite you to.'

Alan sighed softly, before looking at him raising an eyebrow. "i don't know" he whispered to justin as everyone around them were trying to play the guitars. "what if we get caught? i don't want to go home yet" he said softly. Justing smiled "chill out ashby, apparently they do it like every year, and they've never been caught" he shrugged. Alan knew justin would harass him all day if he didn't say yes. "fine, but i'm not drinking" he shook his head.

the day had gone really slow, Alan hadn't been able to see austin as much and he was getting excited for bed but then remembered he had told justin he would go to this stupid camp party. he sighed softly, and then they both waited for austin to fall asleep, and they stuffed the bed with crap incase he woke up and looked at their beds. Alan thought it was stupid, because he knew austin wouldn't dob on them, he wanted alan to stay. and alan knew that.

they eventually reached the 'rock' their so called hang out and alan rolled his eyes, it was the stupidest party type thing he had ever been to. there was like two bottles of liquor which justin drank nearly a full one to himself, so alan knew he would be carrying him back to their room. and the rest of the girls and guys weren't even really talking. Alan sighed, "justin lets go back.. this is boring" he whispered, justin drunk looked over at alan "lighten up ashby, have a drink" he said softly passing him the bottle alan shook his head and justin rolled his eyes. "i'm gonna go" he said softly, "stay" jsutin grabbed his hand. "no. I'm tired" alan said pulling his hand away. "Fine" Justin groaned, and then got up saying goodbye to the guys.

They were half way back when justin grabbed alans hand, alan didn't mind he just figured he couldn't really walk properly. but then he started leaning over and kissing his neck. "don't" alan pushed him away, "come on ashby, i thought you liked me" he smirked and backed alan up against a tree. "no.. don't" alan said trying to push him off of him. "come on, just a quickey...no one will even know" he smirked and leaned in kissing alan, Alan tried to push him away "please justin... no.. get off me".

~Austin p.o.v~

Austin woke up looking over at Justin's bed, he looked asleep and then he looked over at alans before biting his lip and then walked over to it, pulling the blanket up and slip in when he noticed it was his bag. he frowned, and check Justin's. the same thing. he rolled his eyes, when he realised they were probably at the rock. Austin bit his lip, maybe he could just sneak up and check to make sure alan was okay, and not really stupidly drunk. he grabbed his flash light, and then walked out of the room, walking through and towards the rock, flicking his light out when he heard some voices and he recognised Justin's.. moaning and saw him grinding himself up against alan. Austin's heart sunk, really? Justin was still fully clothed he noticed and he saw alan trying to push him off. "come on ashby.. just once" he said softly, "at least blow me then" "no justin" he said pushing him when justin pushed him back against the tree. Austin grew furious and walked over to justin ripping him off of alan and punched him hard in the eye. Alan looked at alan his eyes thanking him. and quickly grabbed austins hand, standing behind him, as justin stood back up. "you're kidding right?" justin mumbled "you're with austin?.. isn't that like illegal?". Austin frowned slightly. "Justin you're drunk isn't that illegal. let alone you're drunk on camp, you could be kicked out immediately. and your parents would have to come and get you... right now, at this hour". Austin felt alan hold his back now tightly. he was scared, and that made austin a lot more mad. "go back to the room justin before i report you" Justin mumbled a few things before walking back to their room. Austin turned to a trembling alan and then leaned in kissing his forehead, "are you okay?" he said softly and smiled at alan, "i'm sorry i didn't check sooner". "it's not your fault, please. Justin is just drunk, i shouldn't have snuck out in the first place". Alan frowned up at him, and he leaned in kissing alan softly. "lets go back" he nodded taking his hand, and walked back with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this ones kinda longer, thanks for reading guys. leave me comments! :)