Status: Complete

When Worlds Collide: Book Three, Fire

The long lost legend has been found. Everyone thought she was just that - a legend, an old story told to put little children asleep. She was just a figure, someone that whoever she sided with, they would conquer, and win the everlasting war.
Sam is in an emotional turmoil. She's been stuck in the Avatar world for what seems like forever, and now the only friends she has is the returned Fire Nation prince (well, kind of), and Iroh, who is now in prison for crimes against his nation. She is now forced to stay in the palace, except for rare exceptions.
All she wants is to get back to Aang, Katara, Sokka and Tophs side. The only hope she has is the day of the Black Sun, when her friends planned to invade the Fire Nation.
But, now that she and Zuko are seeing each other more and more every day, even she can't deny the sparks that make them more known every day. But she promised to hate him. How could she not, after all he’s done? But he’s there, and she’s always, always conscious of that fact.
In the third, and final, installment of When Worlds Collide, Sam has to make a choice. Several choices. Who will she choose? What will she choose? Is Sam doomed to never see her family again, or she doomed to never see her new friends and home again?