Status: Comment please

The Only Hope for Me

Chapter One

Geraldine Way hated her father, after her mother Donna’s death, he started coming home with some blonde bimbo that didn’t know the difference between a cock and a rooster. Michael Way wanted her to start accepting their father’s flings, but there was no way she could ever allow her mother’s memory to fade.

She was quite popular at her school, the typical American teenager, that every boy wanted to date, every girl hated. She got into a lot of trouble, was every teacher’s nightmare and every geek’s wet dream. Every weekend she partied with booze and drugs. Her dad had warned her that if she didn’t pull her act together he would send her to a boarding school in England, needless to say she didn’t believe him, just shows what she know...

“Geraldine Adelaide Way, you better get your ass down here, I got a phone call from the school again and that was your final warning young lady, I’m sending you to St. Eloise Etiquette school for young ladies.” She groaned she hated it when people called her by her full name, she loved being called Gee it was short and sweet. She sighed as she stood up to get dressed she had the most perfect dream of her and her Bert McCracken they have been dating for six months and she loved him to death. She made her way down stairs to see her dad standing in the lounge with her report card in his hand, he was fuming. “Mostly D’s? Gee you are a smart girl, why would you waste your time on alcohol and drugs and not on studying, you would disappoint your mother so much!” Gee listened to her father ranting and although she knew her father was right he didn’t need to bring her mother up, she was still broken hearted over the loss of her mother, and yes she know it happened a year ago but she just takes long to grieve. Her mother would not have wanted her eldest and only daughter to waste her life away on booze and drugs...

She researched the school and was shocked to see that the school was built in the early 1800’s and in the beginning the school belonged to the Catholic church, although most of the convent burned down early after the school was built, they managed to rebuilt the school, and most of the teachers existed out of Nuns. All the students had to wear a uniform and a tie, and Gee did not do ties, she was too much of a girly girl to ever wear ties. She liked dresses, she liked make up, she would hate to pull her hair up and in ponytails nonetheless!!...

She packed her bags, greeted her friends, hugged her brother and climbed into her dad’s SUV, on her way to the airport completely ignoring her dad, let him suffer then maybe he won’t let her stay at the stupid school for long, she would miss all her friends, she would miss her Bertykins, he was so mad at her dad when he found out that she was moving half way across the world but he promised to visit as soon as he was allowed, he vowed he would stay with her....
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please