Sequel: Nothing Like Us

One Less Lonely Girl

In The Crowd

He sat me down on the bed and kneeled in front of me. He continued to look at my phone, scrolling down through all the threats, shaking his head in sorrow. Tears slowly slid down my cheek and his hands slowly intertwined with mine and he looked up.
"I'm so so so sorry." He said as he looked up at me with teary eyes. I felt sorry for him because he felt horrible because of me.
"It's not your fault Justin, you have no need to be sorry for all this." I gripped his hand harder to reassure him that everything was okay.
"No," He shook his head frowning, "How long have you been threatened?"
"It's only been a few days, no big deal. Everything's going to be fine, okay?" I lifted his chin so our eyes met. I wiped his tears off and hugged him as tight as I could.
We had a few more days left until he went back on tour so we made it as fun as possible. We went bowling and went to the movies. There was just so much we could do but so little time. It was his day back on tour tomorrow so we packed up our things and went backstage to where we had to stay. Leaving my luggage in a room I was assigned, I walked out to the hallway and onto stage where he was practicing his songs in the empty auditorium. I sat in the seats and listened to his voice echoing throughout the room. I sang along with him and we made funny faces to each other while laughing hysterically.

It was the day of his first concert after a break. He sang beautifully like always. The OLLG was amazing too. I thought of how sweet it was for his crew to come up with such a smart ideas for his fans to meet him on stage during a concert. I enjoyed the concert and during the last few minutes of it I went out into the crowd to get a good look at what it looked like from back there. I made my way through the crowd as safely as I could even though I got pushed and hit a few times. The going through the crowd wasn't hard but hearing the conversations in the crowd was the hardest. All the girls recognized me and stared at me like I was some freak which I bet I was in their eyes. They also purposely shoved me and called me names. As soon as I made it to where Pattie was, I was worn out and just wanted to end the day. Even though my heart was frowning, I gave a smile on my face and laughed it off. It was just too worthless crying over something from total strangers. When the concert was over, I watched all the people walk out of the stadium, some glaring at me and some whispering and laughing as they pointed their fingers at me. Being who I am, I pretended not to see them and took out my phone and started looking at tweets. That was also a very bad idea because there was more hate after hate after hate. I sighed deeply and just closed my eyes. I guess my eyes have been closed for a while because the next thing I know is a Chaz tapping on my shoulders calling out my name. I fluttered my eyes open and sat up looking around. Chaz was smiling at me.
"Are you okay?" He chuckled at my panicking.
"Oh... y-yeah. How long have I been here?" I asked.
"About a few minutes or so, why?"
"I was just wondering. Wow. Haha I should probably go..." I stood up and started walking.
"Yeah you should. You need it." He called out after me as I made my way down to the floor.