Sequel: Nothing Like Us

One Less Lonely Girl

Final Goodbye's

Today is the day. The day that Justin leaves for Atlanta. We all gathered at his house and said our good bye's. Our parents were tearing up and talking abou thow they will stay in contact and how we have to visit. My brothers were talking to Justin as I stood there thinking how it would be so much different without him around. No more stopping by his house, no guy to tell how I feel, and no smiles from both him and Pattie. After they were done talking, I got permission to stay and talk to him in private.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." I gave him a slight smile. I was choking up already.

"I'm gonna miss you more. Promise that you'll stay in contact with me?" He asked. I nodded my head as a tear fell down my cheek. He noticed and grabbed my head in his face and wiped the tear away with his thumb. I was REALLY going to miss him.

"You really deserved this. You are so talented and I don't think there's anyone as amazing as you. Stay safe and stay you. Okay? No one's ever going to bring you down." I told him as more tears fell down my face and I looked into his eyes. "Promise that you'll never forget about me?"

"I promise." We embraced eachother in a hug and I sobbed my tears away. Was this really happening? Yes, it was.

After our little moment we walked down to where Pattie was and I spent a few minutes to talk to her too.

"Pattie, I'm going to miss you so much." I said to her. Tearing up again.

"Oh, sweetie. I'm going to miss you so much!" She was tearing up to and cam towards me and gave me a huge hug. "We have to stay in contact."

"Yeah, we do. I hope you guys have a wonderful time there." I put a smile on my face.

"Ashley, I promise to never forget you... ever. We should all visit eachother someday after everything is planned out, okay?" She grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eye. After some time I had to go back so we all said our final good bye's and hugs. Pattie gave me a kiss on my cheek and gave me her wonderful smile. I waved to them as I walked down the sidewalk and turned my head forward. I felt empty, like there was a piece of me that was gone, and it was.