Sequel: Nothing Like Us

One Less Lonely Girl

Special Call

"What is it Justin?" I asked, wanting to know so badly.

"I'm going on tour soon. It's the My World Tour. I'll be gone for about a year." He informed me. I froze. He was booked for a whole year and was getting ready to travel around the world. My best friend was going to be away for a whole year! I was happy for him but sad because I was going to miss him so much.

"Oh, that's great! I'm glad you'll be having your first tour. Have fun, I'll miss you!" I said enthusiastically even though I was sad.

"Thanks, and there's no need to miss me because I decided you'd come along. I miss you too much." He chuckled on the other side of the phone. What? Did he just say he'd take me along with him on tour?!

"W-what??? Are you serious?!" I was so excited that I was almost crying.

"Hahah yes! I even asked Scooter and all the other guys. They said they'll love to have you travel with us." I could tell he was smiling. I was so shocked that I ran to my mom's room and told her everything and she and Justin talked about it and then she talked to Pattie and soon I was packing my bags with a whole years worth of clothing; which was practically my whole closet because
I didn't have THAT much clothes. Justin will pick me up in a few weeks.

.............................................................

I was lost in a crowd of people. The speakers will go off every now and then announcing the next flight. I looked around the airport and couldn't see anyone that looked familiar until I saw a boy with a hat and skinny jeans doing a fair flip every now and then. He was also surrounded by girls and it seemed like he had two other guys next to him. Wondering who he was, I made my way through the crowd towards him. I tapped on his shoulder and when he turned around my mouth dropped open.

"Yea... Oh hey!" He smiled widely at me. My mouth was still open in shock.

"Oh my gosh! It's you!" I let out. I couldn't believe it. He's grown so much. He chuckled and gave me a hug. I closed my eyes and tried to get this all through, that he was actually here with me after all those months. I opened my eyes and I saw all the other girls glaring at me so I backed away. They whispered to eachothers and gave me looks.

"Sorry girls but I have to go now."

"BYE JUSTIN! WE LOVE YOU!!" They screamed all in unison. Wow.

We walked out to the runway and found a mini plane there waiting for him.

"You have a your own plane?" I was so fascinated. As I walked in, I saw seats filled up with guys.

"Aye! Everyone this is my best friend. Ryan, Scooter, Kenny, and Chaz meet Ashely." They all smiled at me.

"Hi Ashley!" It was all in unison and I felt so welcomed that I smiled back a big friendly smile.

I followed Justin to my seat which was next to his. It was so nice in here and comfortable. I set my bags down and sat down, closing my eyes, I let all this settle into my brain and I finally fluttered my eyes open. The plane took off and Justin sat next to me smiling.

"Long time no see huh? I missed you." He softly said to me.

"Yeah, definitely long time no see. I missed you too. How's it going on in the music career?"

"It's great, you know recording most everyday and having some free time. I've made some music videos." He pulled out a laptop and showed me the videos.

"Wow. Those are so good! You are a natural!" I winked.

"Yeah? Hahaha thanks!"

After a few hours I fell asleep and I didn't know how long it's been but I fluttered my eyes open and the plane was landing. I was excited to get off the plane and actually walk around with him and also see Pattie. I walked off the plane with Justin and we headed to a car that took us to the hotel that Justin was in.

"You're going to share a room with Pattie. Is that alright?"

"Of course! I'd love it!" I squealed back.

We took the elevator and I found Pattie's room and walked in. There sat Pattie organizing the room.

"Hi Pattie!"

"Hi Ashely! It's so nice to see you again!" She greeted me with that beautiful smile of hers that I missed for months. We hugged eachother and talked about how everything was going so far and how we missed eachother so much.

"You're mom called me a few hours ago to call her when you arrive. I should probably do that now before she starts worrying!" She got up and picked up her phone. A few minutes passed by with then talking until the phone was handed over to me. I told my mom how I arrived safely and that everyone was so nice to me. We both said good bye and good night to eachother as we hung up.

"Your mom said that she'll visit soon! You should get ready for bed honey." She said as she crawled under the blankets.

I nodded my head and walked into the shower. I let the warm water cover up my body as I closed my eyes to relax. I started from the morning when I was getting ready to leave for the airport, to the moment I saw Justin, to the plane ride, and then to now. I opened my eyes to the present and I smiled because I was happy that I was near him.