Sequel: Nothing Like Us

One Less Lonely Girl

OLLG

I had a really confused look on my face and looked around me. Ryan was smiling and chuckling at the same time. He was up to something, I knew it. I stood there for a couple of minutes and one of them beauty stylist came up to me and started doing my make up. I can say I was the most confused person in the world right now. Justin started sining One Less Lonely Girl and that's when I knew what was going on. I got all nervous and started fidgeting with my fingers because soon I was going to be seated in front of millions of people and sang to by him while receiving flowers. The crowd started singing along and screaming like crazy.

The next thing I know is that I'm walking out on the stage and sitting on the stool. Camera's flashed everywhere but all I could concentrate on was Justin next to me singing. I looked at him as we made eye contact and he winked to tell me that this was planned. I blushed and giggled. He circled around me and hugged me from behind. His head was next to mine as he rested his head on my shoulder. Then suddenly a little peck on the cheeks.

"There's gonna be one less lonely girl, one less lonely girl, one less lonely girl..." He handed me roses as he put his arms around me and I could feel a shiver up my back because of the excitement I was feeling at the moment. "If you let me inside your world there's gonna be one less lonely girl." The song eneded and I was taken backstage by him. He gave me a quick hug and ran back to the stage.
.............................................................................
After the concert, I was on twitter as Justin was settling down from the concert. People were tweeting about the ollg everywhere! "I wish I was your ollg." "Justin and the ollg today looked so cute together!" "The ollg should go out with Justin!" "This is so cute!" and I guess Justin saw them too because he came in smiling.

"Are you seeing the tweets too?" He asked with a grin.

"Yeah, my goodness this is crazy haha they really love you don't they?" I laughed. A ring came from Justin's laptop and it was a message from one of his fans: Justin, I was at your concert tonight and you and the ollg looked so cute together! You guys should totally go out! I love you!

"Hey, so many people are telling us to go out..." He kinda trailed off, blushing.

"Are you asking to go out with me right now?" I asked him surprised.

"Yes, and he looked away."

"Awww! Hahaaha yes!" I accepted it. He turned around with big round eyes.

"Really?!" He screamed and I nodded with a big smile. He then screamed "Yeah!" as he shot out of the room and down the hallways with his arms up in fists. I rolled my eyes because of his hilarity and burst out laughing. Pattie came in a few seconds later with a smiling open mouth and big eyes.

"Is this true??" She gasped. I nodded my head and she covered her mouth squealing.

"Oh my goodness! I never thought this would happen!" She laughed. "Wow! Haha I thought he was going crazy for a moment."