Status: In Progress

Your Different...

O2

"I seen you talking to Ryan yesterday" Spencer spoke.
Brendon looked at the male, "He was telling me that he was going to beat the fuck outta me.." He lied.
"Not what I heard.."

_____

"Ryan's friends with the faggot!" Everyone shouted and laughed.
What, how'd they find out? Ryan thought to himself before he seen Brendon, his anger appeared. He walked over and grabbed him pushing him into the locker. "You think it's funny don't you, fucking telling everyone that I'm your friend!"
"R..Ryan, I don't no what your talking about" Brendon spoke.
Ryan punched Brendon,.. everything went into a blur as his eyes widened and he watched Brendon fall. His brown eyes closing, god.. he fucking brown eyes were perfect. Snapping out of his thoughts he screamed.
"BRENDON!" He knelt down beside him, pulling him into his arms. "Fuck this... jesus christ Ryan!" he shouted to himself before Spencer called the ambulance.
One punch like that from Ryan put his best friend into hospital.

_____

Mr. Urie walked up to Ryan, "You have guts to be here.."
"I no Sir but this was all my fault... I hurt him but I never meant to and I need to see him"
"He doesn't want to see your face.."
Ryan nodded and started to walk.
"Mr. Ross?" A nurse called.
"Me?" Ryan asked turning around.
"Your Brendon Urie's?"
He nodded.
"He wants to see you"
Ryan looked at Brendon's dad and smiled before walking into the room. "Hey.."
Brendon smiled, he looked so fucked up on drugs. "Hey Ryan"
"I got you skittles"
Brendon smiled and took them.
"Look, I'm sorry for getting you in here.. I just.."
"Wanted someone to punch?"
"No...I just wasn't thinking straight and.. and I'm sorry"
"Y..your sorry?"
Ryan sighed, "Yes Brendon.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for making you get laughed at in school. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I'm sorry I left you and I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm just sorry" He explained as tears appeared.
Brendon frowned, shaking his head as he sat up a little. "Please don't cry.."
"I just wanna be-"
"Friends?" Brendon finished.
Ryan shook his head making Brendon look down. "Best friends" he corrected Brendon making the brunette look up at Ryan and smile. It made them both happy now that the past was the past..