Status: Updates will be surprises because that is fun!

Those of Us They Have Forgotten

The Forbbiden Always Happens

Frank's POV

I sat at the edge of the forest that seperates us from the rest of the world. The forst that was forgotten by everyone became our safe home, now all humans and most goods now about it. We have been hiding for 99 years, and our population is slowly building its self back up, thanks to the support of the goods. Today is actually the anniversary of when the war began, and when it ended, so many of us are sad or upset today. We don't even know how they got here or why they came, but when they did, they decided the world was theirs.

There is no one alive today that knew of how the world was before they came, but we have things that give us a glimps. Such as music disk, called ''CD's'', or movies. We used to be a race of strong, brave people it seemed, but now that is all gone. Even with the help of those ones who came to help us, we still don't stand a chance. "Frank, are you okay bud?" said a girl about medium height. She had light silver hair with the ends dyed gold. She had green eyes and fair skin, and she happened to be my bestfriend. "Yeah, just kind of sad about today. Do you think we could ever claim the Earth as ours again, Glacia?" I asked, as she sat beside me. "Yes, honestly I do."

She looked over and smiled. "We have kept your race alive for 99 years, we have built you up strong. You might not think so, but if we lead an army to fight, we would win. The reason for humans losing the first time was simply your race being unprepared." She said, he eyes darting toward the forest as she finished. "Who is it?" I asked, no more good should be arriving, and if someone was coming here that was not a good or human, then that means......

"A bad has arrived. Go to the village and alert the people, I will try to distract them." She said, standing up and disappearing into the forest. I ran back home, hoping that we would all be safe. No bad has ever gotten this close to our place before, and let's hope that this is the last!

Glacia's POV

After I told Frank to head back, I dashed into the woods following whoever was here. I knew it had to be a bad, because all of the goods that were asigned to come today were already here. We never did anything that would go against what we were told, for we all honored and respected our leader. With his help, we have been able to stregthen the humans and give them the neccassery supplies they can't access due to their hiding. By the time I had stopped thinking and running, I was in an old field. I know whoever is there is lurking behind a tree.

"Come out and face me." I hissed, only to have a boy slowly come out and smirk at me. He was tall and tannish. He had short brown hair and dark green eyes. He had on a red beannie with a black shirt that had the bad symbol in red, he also had on black jeans and shoes. "Well, look what I found! A good, and not only that, a human! They must all be close by." He said walking up to me. With each step, I could see his face better. He was handsome, and his voice was just so charming! Wait, no, scratch that. He was not charming in anyway. "What is your name, bad? I would like to know so that when we bury you, it can be proper." I said, with hatered in my voice, although not much. I wanted to, but I can't hate him. Realization hit me: I had found the one. Bads and Goods can tell who they are going to marry and love with one look.

"Oh may, quite hostial." He said, taking my hand in his and kissing it softly. OMG, my heart is going to burst. "I am Taylor York, and we both know you wouldn't kill me. I happen to be the one." He said smirking. I glared back in response, knowing that he was right, but that also meant he couldn't kill me. "Be that as it may, I will still injure you if you dare come to harm a human." I said coldly. I didn't care who he was, he was not going to put the humans in harms way.

"Feisty little one. Don't worry, I won't hurt any this time, if you tell me your name." he said, and I debated weither or not I should. "Glacia.......Akvo." I said, unsure. "That is a lovely name, much like you." He said, smirking. I rolled my eyes, and he just laughed alittle. Then, I actually smiled. I can't belive I fell in love with my enemy. Great, my luck.

Taylor's POV

"Meet me here tomorrow at the same time, or I will attack the humans." I said, and then left. Not before I kissed Glacia's cheek though. I ran straight back to the camp. Gerard and Brian were hanging out, the King was about to give the same speech he does every year on this day. I went over to Will Hunt and sat down. "Any luck finding any humans?" he asked, I didn't even have to think before saying no. I didn't want to tell of the hide out right now, because I was going to see Glacia tomorrow. I needed to gain her trust, and then make her see the truth. After she becomes a bad, then we will lead the army to the humans.

King Theo came up to start the story, which got boring quickly. I loved hearing his father tell it, because he would change up the parts he told to make it more interesting, Theo just said the same thing. It took a lot to not laugh at the end when he said that we have never found a human. HE hasn't, but I have. After Theo leaves, I got up to find Brian and Gerard, knowing they could keep the secret for the time being and even help me.

"Hey Brian! Gerard! You two won't believe what just happened." I said, both of them turning to look at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Here is the second chapter! Don't forget to comment, suscribe, and recommend if you like the story!c: I will give you hugs!!!!!~Kadddeyy