‹ Prequel: My Dad, My World.
Status: If your starting to read this, make sure youve read the first book! My Dad, My World.

My Dad, My World : The Battle

three weeks

Where did they take him? The only person in this world who's ever done anything but spread forgiveness and contentment to all spirits around this growing green earth. Even to the ungreatful ones who have fallowed him home and exploded from every opening in my house on halloween night.
My dad did everything he could to ensure that thevlives of the living and the dead had a vivid sence of peace at the end of the day. This punishment he was currently enduring is cruel and undesearving.
So here's the thing. I will not let them just take him. I'll be damned if I let them ruin my family because of greed and selfishness. I'm an angel of Godand. Been givin a job. A job to split this imposible world in two and search for my soul, dads soul, and an ever absorbing light that can free us all. My father needs me. He always has.
Its time to spread my wings.

3 Weeks Later*

The day was beautiful as usual. The Vegas heat was burning through the golden curtains at Aarons house in the spare bedroom he so graciously was letting me barrow, warming my tired eyelids because I simply could not build the strength to escape this swallowing depression I was feeling.
Even though I was slowly falling more and more I resisted the erge to sink back under my warm covers and followed the sweet smell of bacon down the stairs and too the kitchen where aaron stood over the stove frying up a hearty breakfast that I definatly needed. I just wish it were dad here calling me from my room , a mug of steaming hazelnut coffee coming from his hand.
It would be three weeks now that dad has been gone. All of us, he whole crew have been doing everything we can to cover up the disappearance of my dad. Twitter, facebook, everyonevhad been told thatche was takingva hiatus. Hopefully it was working. No one seemed to be asking questions. Bonus.
As I walked by aaron, he handed me my plate withoutva sibgle word. But a smile that showed love for his little sister. And for that I was thankful. I'm glad I'm not alone. I carefully walked my stuff out to the porch. Aaron had a really nice wrap around porch at his house. I always picturedvmyself in an old rocker when dad would bring me here. But what aaron did have was a nice comfy porch swing a snuggled myself into and scarfed dowb a strip of bacon.
The amount of lonliness I've been feeling has been unbearable. But these past few days, I hadn't been able to bring myself to talk to anyone. But now I missed sam ansd quite frankly I need him now moRe than ever. I pulled out my phone and texted him. Wishing desperately this day would only get better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys! So much is going on! First off, I'm engaged! :D second I got accepted into college :D I'm almost done with ny seniorvyear :D I'm so sorry about the delay. I'm also sorry its so short. But I'll try to update more now :) I hope you all enjoy :) COMMENT! Please! Love. Y'all :)