‹ Prequel: My Dad, My World.
Status: If your starting to read this, make sure youve read the first book! My Dad, My World.

My Dad, My World : The Battle

My Biggest Hint

Chap 3
Sam had been very clear on what hed seen with dad. Although it was just a glimpse it was enough to narrow down my locations asto where he could be.
Sam said that dad was tied up. Sitting slumped over like he was sleeping, blood on his clothing. The thing was there was this dark hovering mass next to him keep in watch. My biggest hint was that there was this design moving steadily across dads face. A consistent reflection of water ripples. I was seeing it now. Even now while I'm sleepig . I can't help but sit up and grab some paper to write down what I saw. Hopefully this would help us narrow down even more where he was. It has to be some sort of creak or a pool or something. He can't be far especially since all of those places that aren't filled with people all night long are on the outskirts of center las Vegas. Only here by Aarons house. Lucky us.
***
Aaron let's Sam stay as long as he want on one condition. He sleeps on the couch. I was OK with that especially since he usually snuck into my room for a little while to talk until I fell asleep. Finally I had enough energy to let my gift do its work. I let the energy that went through me when Sam and I hugged yesterday and worked with it to see if a dream would mingle its way into my dreams and it did. This morning I woke up feeling great. It was 6 am when I walked into the kitchen. Making breakfast seemed effortless and eased even more of my depressed state. After I finished, I walked to Sam's sleeping form curled form and kissed his nose. I don't know what it is about today but I'm determines to make the best of it. Starting with making everyone else in a good mood. My dream still fresh in my mind I decided to push it aside and wait until later to make a plan with the guys. The only thing on my mind right now obviously is finding him but also going home to get some objects for dad and myself to be cleansed.
First things first is telling Aaron that Sam and I had had a serious connection when it came to finding dad. As soon as I had had the thought, Aaron came tramping down the stairs already dressed. Usually Aaron is a night owl but I was glad he rested last night. Usually he changes his sleeping schedule in accordance to me and when I wake up.
Aaron smiled at me as he passed and I smiled back looking down at Sam.
"Goodmorning princess. " Sam yawned. So adorable!
With his hair in an adorable mess, he heived himself up on one arm, his eyes still half closed. I couldn't help but giggle. I don't ever want to lose this. Seriously we could be the last two people on this earth and that would be just fine with me. As long as I can I can wake up next to him every morning.
"Good morning sweetie, breakfast is ready. Are you hungry?"
He happily shook his head yes and we spent the rest of our morning taking our time eating our breakfast and slowly sipping our coffee
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been such a long time guys! But I'm back and I've got several chapters coming at you today! Lol much love <3