‹ Prequel: My Dad, My World.
Status: If your starting to read this, make sure youve read the first book! My Dad, My World.

My Dad, My World : The Battle

Unique

Sam POV.
We found the barn. A white barn peeking through the trees. It looked Erie enough just because it looked like it was at least 100 years old. Not that I could pay much attention to it anyway with Taylor being the was she was. Somehow I couldn't get past the whole vision thing. Watching blood seep from her flawless eyes made my stomach as well as my heart wretch for her safety. I knew it was a ...well a "God" thing but I didn't understand why it had to be so painful. But knowing that Taylor was OK with it, I didn't question. Besides this is her dad were talking about. The only remaining person I can ask for Taylors hand in marriage...if it even goes that far. I really want it to. I mean I know I've only been with her for a few weeks but it feels like I've known her forever. That some other life has seen us fall in love before. I'm crazy..I know it. But who's to tell me that I can't hope?
As scary as this all was, it was easy to take my mind off of it for just a second whenever I looked at Taylor. She's so unique. I'll be honest and say the girls I've dated before have all had blond hair. So the fact that Taylor has this long river of shiney milk chocolate hair is so different to me in the best way possible. Maybe its just me. Maybe its the test of a new way of life in the paranormal but Taylors the vest thing that's ever happened to me. Even here crouched down in front of this old creepy white barn, looking for her father, I can still say that I can't wait to see Taylor in a flowing, very new, beautiful pearly white dress with my name on her heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Sam is so sweet :) bless his heart lol much love <3