‹ Prequel: My Dad, My World.
Status: If your starting to read this, make sure youve read the first book! My Dad, My World.

My Dad, My World : The Battle

He Was Young

Its been inside me all this time. But what else I had was god given powers. Especially ones that my focused body was able to create. Able to create anything I imagined.
I raised my hands to either side of me and imagined a glow of energy in my hands. One so bright that I warned the guys to close their eyes. One that would be strong enough, one sent directly from Persephone who help her own piece of heaven in the wheat fields, one that even sunrays couldn't compare to. One that would exploit any kind of evil that held its place anywhere within miles of this barn. I focused all of my energy and when I was ready, I slowly opened my eyes and put love through my tunnel of vision to the evil mass making it wince in pain.
"My family has dealt enough with your fun. But now its my turn. I will save you. And I will save my dad. I will save you from what's trapping you. "
I raised my hands slightly higher, drawing all the energy closer to my heart and then I let it go. I flung my hands in one swift motion to the mass and watched as sparks flew throughout the barn, swirling around us in a pixi dust way. It engolfed each one of us and I could sence the cleansing being made through all. Even the mass stood still at the back of the barn and the tendrils of darkness disappeared one by one leaving behind a soft glow. Soon the energy faded away and everyone sighed in relief. I could feel everyone's eyes on me but when I walked to where the mass no longer was, a new spirit manifested Itself infront of us all and nodded to each. He was young. Older than me but young and strangely he resembled dad in a large way. It made since that he would have found a connection with dad and made an attachment.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) tell me what you think :) much love <3