Status: NOTICE: This story is on TEMPORARY hiatus. It will be back soon enough.

Let Me Tell You How I Died...

You've just died. Bummer, right? But maybe not as much as you thought because you find yourself in the morgue but you're not alone. Pete Wentz is there too and before you know it, he's telling you how he came to be there. This is going to be one wild event...

Katie Snow is an 18 year old run-away. When she was 16, she ran away from her home in the gritty east side of Chicago. She went back to where she grew up, to the friends she once knew. She went back to Wilmette, back to Patrick, Joe, Andy ...and Pete. Her Pete. The only person she'd ever really loved. He, of course, had no clue she loved him so much. It never crossed his mind. She never thought to tell him. ...You know what they say about words left unsaid... It was in this way that neither of them knew how the other felt ...that they were both in love with each other.

So ...when things started sliding down hill and the pressure of emerging as a new band in a world of unforgiving ruthlessness started gnawing away at Pete ...he gave up ...he took the easy way out ...he took his own life ...never knowing, never guessing the damage that he would do.

This is the story of angst, depression, hopelessness, and bitter endings but I write it in hopes that you, the reader will find in it your own second chance. I've been at the end of all hope where all light fades and nothing but pain is left. If in anyway, this story can convince one pair of eyes to open and look around them to see just how much people (some, you may not even know exist) care ...then I've served a higher purpose ...and isn't that why we're all here?
  1. "Let Me Introduce Myself"
    Who's that guy sitting all alone in the dark speaking to me?
  2. Rise And Shine, Kitten
    Pete begins his tale...