Status: NOTICE: This story is on TEMPORARY hiatus. It will be back soon enough.

Let Me Tell You How I Died...

"Let Me Introduce Myself"

Present Time

Darkness ...all around me, there's darkness. It surrounds me and it suffocates me and I can't take it anymore.

It's not like it matters.

I can't go back.

I can't change anything.

I fucked up big time, bigger than I ever have.

I never should have done it.

God...

What have I done?

I was so blind that I couldn't see what was all around me ...what was right in front of my face...

...I'm sorry.

You're probably pretty confused right now, huh?

Well ...I can start by introducing myself.

My name is Pete Wentz.

Some of you might know who Iam ...was.

I mean you ...you might know who I was...

I had a great life, a life most people can only dream about.

...That is ...until I threw it all away.

I did ...the stupidest thing anyone could've done.

I don't really want to talk about it.

What I want to do is sort all of this out.

I don't know where I am ...though looking around us kind of gives me a good idea.

I don't know what to do.

...worst of all?

...I don't know ...where I'm going.

If what they say is true, there are only two places I can go from here and based on the way I've lived my life ...especially the very last thing I did ...well ...let's just say ...I hope you fare far better than it looks like I will.

Hm...

You still look pretty lost.

I can see that this is going to take a bit longer than I thought.

...but we have plenty of time on our hands...

Please, sit down.

Make yourself comfortable ...ya know ...as comfortable as you can on these cold, metal tables.

Let me tell you a story ...the story of my life.

Let me tell you how I died...
♠ ♠ ♠
So ...I think a bit of explanation would be beneficial here?
I know a lot of you are just freaking out because Pete's dead. lol.
But what I want you to notice is that he is speaking to you as a reader.
The whole basis of this story is that you die and you're in the morgue and you meet (who else) Pete Wentz.
Well he's rambling on about how he can't believe what he did but you have no idea what that means so before you know it, Pete Wentz is telling you about the life he had and the events that led to his death.
There might be times when it switches back and forth between him talking to you in the morgue and him telling his story which he does through flashbacks.
Each chapter after this one will be clearly marked as to whether or not it's a flashback and what point of view it's coming from.
Kay ...I wanted to get that clear not only in your heads but mine too. lol.
If I think it's needed, I'll explain more at the end of confusing chapters and PLEASE feel free to comment with questions.
I'll be happy to clear up any confusion.
Thank you for reading.
I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

♥ Muffin.