Status: I am writing as fast as I can and i would very much appreciate your feedback!

Tell Me Where's My Hollywood Ending?

Chapter One

I sat in the passenger seat of my dad’s pick up. I had rolled the window down out letting the warm breeze as we sped down the highway envelope my arm as I stretched it out. Los Angeles was really beautiful, I was happy to be here, to see my sister and my dad again. I hadn’t seen them in about five years.

We all used to live together, me, my sister, my mom, and my dad. We lived in this beautiful house in this small town in Connecticut. Then when we were thirteen my parents split. My sister and I used to go back and forth from the separate apartment buildings they got after the divorce, and then my sister and dad moved out to L.A. when we turned fourteen so my sister could begin her acting career. I stayed in Connecticut with my mom. Until she got remarried, to some loser named Hank.

Hank and I didn’t get along at all, but we always played along when my mom was around. I was waiting for my mom to end the relationship, to my dismay she took another direction. Hank popped the question and she went for it. I told her I wanted to move in with dad the second they told me the ‘great’ news. Three days later and here I am.

My dad had told me that we were going to live in this apartment building called ‘The Palm Woods’ which was said to be ‘The Home of the Future Famous’. I scoffed a bit at this as I rolled up the window. I fixed my bottle blonde hair so it looked nice. It was the one of the things different about me and my sister. I always had dyed it so new people wouldn’t get us confused. I turned on the radio and flipped through the stations.

“So, while you’re out here do you think you’re going to do something?” Dad asked. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.
“What do you mean?” I asked. He went on to say that the Palm Woods was full of very talented people, in all sorts of ways. I laughed. “You mean become a Hollywood Snob? No thanks, I want to go to a normal school, and have a normal job.”
“You sure? You and your sister have always been very talented, If you wanted to I could call up an agenc-”

“Dad, I am going to stop you right there, I don’t want to try and make it in L.A, unless making it means grow up like an average person,” I said. I settled on plugging in my iPod to the car and playing some of the music I liked. “Alright? I don’t want anything flashy, I just want to be simple.”

My dad shrugged and we drove in silence the rest of the way to the Palm Woods. Once we were there my dad helped me grab my bags out of the back seat and we walked into the lobby. I was carrying two of my bags while looking around the place. It was a nice looking place. My dad walked passed me telling me the number of our apartment, that way I would know where to go when I was done looking around. I walked about and went out to the pool, and then out to the park. The place was actually nicer than I had expected.

“Hey,” a guy said as he walked over to me. He kissed my lips and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away instantly.

“Uh... Hi..” I chuckled. He played with my hair.

“You preparing for a new role?” he asked. I was about to open my mouth when I heard an all too familiar voice.
“LOGAN?!”

I turned to see none other than my sister, Camille Roberts. Her hair styled the same way as mine, but her natural colour, and without a grey beanie. She wore a black floral print dress and some red flats. She looked from me to the guy. She looked pretty pissed. I pulled away from the guy and fixed my bag on to my shoulder. 


“Nice to see you Sis,” I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caitlyn's Playlist:
01. Young Volcanoes Fall Out Boy Save Rock N Roll

Hey guys!
So this is my new story and my first BTR fan fic. I hope you guys like it. I would love feed back.
I really hope you guys like this I will try to write a bit each day so I can update this as soon as possible.