Status: I am writing as fast as I can and i would very much appreciate your feedback!

Tell Me Where's My Hollywood Ending?

Chapter Ten

Camille was away doing some filming for a few days, on location up in San Diego. If I lived back in Connecticut, this would be the time where I would bring a boy over to my place, but Jordan had been being a big of a dick. I hung out in 2J instead. It wasn’t like anyone was going to tell Cam, Dad went with her and Logan had explained to the guys that she wasn’t really happy about him and I hanging out but he didn’t see a problem as long as the rest of them were there as well.

We sat on the orange sofa playing Left 4 Dead on their xbox. It was a two player game originally but whenever one of the two players died we would hand it off to another person. This of course resulted in me getting about 5 minutes gameplay for each turn I got. I literally died the second I had left the safe house one turn. I handed my controller off to Kendall. I leaned back watching the guys play.

“I hate this game,” I stated. “It sucks.”

“It doesn’t, you do,” James said.
“Yea I su-”
“Don’t!” Kendall said. He knew I was going to say something dirty. “Don’t finish that sentence.”

I shut my mouth and pouted. I looked over at Logan who was playing next to me. He didn’t take his eyes off the game. I thought a moment about how I had been here in L.A for three months and I still didn’t know that much about these guys. I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself a glass of water. I walked back over and sat on the other side of Logan so I could see and talked to all the guys.

“So, I feel dumb having to ask, but what do you guys do?” I asked. James who was just handed a controller from Logan dropped it. Kendall paused the game and all the boys stared at me.

“What do you mean?” Carlos asked. I laughed at their reactions.

“I mean what do you do that makes you the future famous?” I asked.
“What do you think we do?” Logan asked. I thought a moment before I spoke.

“Kendall’s a singer/songwriter, Carlos, I would peg as a stunt man, and James is a model?” I asked fearing my thoughts were wrong. Logan asked what about him. “I have no idea, I walked in here and you were reading medical books so i figured you were just living here and hoping to become a doctor someday.”

The guys all started laughing. Except Logan he wasn’t laughing. He was smiling at me, and then after a while of the guys laughing he started to laugh too. I stared at them all, wide eyed and confused. I didn’t understand what was so funny.

“We’re a boy band,” Kendall said. I nodded.

“Big Time Rush?” Carlos asked.
“How have you not heard of us?” James questioned. I shrugged.
“I don’t really listen to the radio,” I said. Logan took my phone off the table and went to look through my playlist. 

“You have One Direciton on here,” he said. I shrugged saying they were catchy. “But you don’t know us?”

“No?” I asked. The guys chuckled a bit more and then Kendall got up and left for a minute. I asked Logan why he was reading medical books if he was in a boy band.
“I wanted to be a doctor, before all this started,” he said.



While Kendall was gone, the three boys told me the story. They used to be hockey players up in Minnesota, but then one day, they heard on MTV that Gustavo Roque, this great producer was in their town. They all called there parents. They managed to get to the audition, but Gustavo said James, who was the reason they drove down there, had no talent. Kendall flipped out on him. Gustavo had ended up wanting to sign Kendall. He didn’t want to leave his friends behind so he made Gustavo bring them all out to L.A so they could live the dream together. I felt kind of melancholic once the story was over.

“Wow...” I said. I sighed looking down at my lap. I looked at James for just a second. “You’ve got really great friends... seriously... they’re better than my family.”

I heard Carlos ‘awe’, and I felt a hand give my lower thigh a squeeze. I looked up at Logan, who realized what he just did took his hand off me. Kendall came back holding an iPod. I looked at him and raised and eyebrow.

“You don’t know about our music, so we need to show it to you,” he said.

He walked over to the stereo and plugged the iPod in. He put it on loudly as music started. The guys all stood up and moved the coffee table out of the way. They started doing their choreography to their songs, while singing along. I started laughing. It was like my own private concert. After a few songs of them dancing, James came over and pulled me up to my feet.

James started to dance with me, twirling me around and stuff. He ignored the choreography he was supposed to be doing. Soon enough the guys and I were all basically jumping around and dancing, we sang along to the songs and just generally had a good time. Even when I ended up spinning around too fast and falling on Logan, bringing the two of us right to the ground. We stayed there for a few seconds, both of us were trying to suppress smiles, then he got off of me and James came over to help me to my feet again.

We dance together, the five of us for hours. Some songs I would dance mainly with Kendall, or mainly with Carlos, or once in a while Logan, but every now and then James would come over and pull me to dance with him. Which I thought was a little odd, but I remembered how Camille had said he had been with every girl at the Palm Woods at least once. Kendall’s mom came home from grocery shopping and the guys helped her put all the food away.

“Do you want to stay for dinner?” She asked me. I shook my head and told her I should probably get back to my apartment. James offered to walk me. The second we were in the stair well he stopped me blocking my path.

“Have a fun time with Logan today?” he asked. I bit my lip. 

“What are you talking about?” I question trying to pass him. James put his hands on my shoulders and brought me back in front of him.
“I can see why Camille doesn’t want Logan around you,” James said. I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth to speak. “It is not because he kissed you the day you came here, at least that’s not my reason. But he’s got a crush on you, and you’re enough like his girlfriend for him to forget that it’s cheating.”
“I am nothing like Camille...” I said. “Why would you even say that?”
“No.. no that’s not what-” I went back into the hall and took the elevator up to my floor instead.

I got into my apartment and just went right to my room.

Life, sucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caitlyn's Playlist
01. Like Nobody's Around Big Time Rush 24/7

WOO HOOO DOUBLE DIGIT CHAPTER MARK!
In celebration I would like to tell you that I have an idea. So what my wonderful friend Neche did once with one of her stories was she took a few characters in it and have an interview with them. Comic Con Panel style. Which means i will need YOU readers to send in your questions to the following Characters:

The Roberts Family (Cait, Cam, Dad)

Logan Mitchell

James Diamond

Jayson 'Jay' Briggs

Once I get what I feel is a good enough amount of questions I will write up an interview and be posting it in the blog section of my account here. Thank you for your cooperation, if this one gets a good turn out than perhaps i will do it again

Kahtar <33