Status: I am writing as fast as I can and i would very much appreciate your feedback!

Tell Me Where's My Hollywood Ending?

Chapter Thirteen

I was cleaning off the counter, and the machines when I heard the bell at the door go off. I looked over about to tell whoever walked in that we were closing soon. It was Jordan, I smiled at him as he walked up to the counter.

“Excuse me miss?” he asked. I walked over to him.
“Hello, how can I help you?” I asked. He leaned over, his elbows on the counter. 
“I was wondering when you got off tonight?” he asked. I chuckled.
“In a few minutes,” I told him. He nodded and went to sit down at a booth and wait for me.

I rolled my eyes as I went and finished up cleaning. I didn’t really want to go out with Jordan. I knew it was just going end up as us in an argument over something dumb. Sure enough, and hour later we were at Jordan’s place. He lived by himself as an emancipated adult. He asked why I hadn’t been to school so much. Once I had explained everything that happened, how I didn’t have a plan, and was terrified, and that James helped me through it, Jordan just lost it.

“Why did you go to him?” he asked. I explained how James had actually came to my apartment. “Why did you let him in? Why did you even talk to him?”
“Because he’s my friend,” I said. “And he can actually hold a conversation with me without arguing after too long.”
“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?” He asked. He backed me into the door. “Why are you still hanging out with him, I told you I didn’t like it.”
“Again, he’s my friend, and you can’t control who I’m friends with,” I said. I tried to walk around him, but he put his hand on my shoulder and shoved me back against the door.
“Are you cheating on me, with him?” he asked. I looked at him like he was ridiculous.
“No.. what’s gotten into you?” I asked.

The next thing that I knew he was repeating his question at me and had hit hand around around my neck joking me. I couldn’t breathe, so I couldn’t respond to him either. It was only after I had started to grasp at his hand and get dizzy that he let go. I collapsed to the ground coughing and choking out for air. I attempted to raise myself to my feet but when I did Jordan stepped on my back, forcing me flat against the floor. He knelt down so he could talk to me right in my ear.

“If I ever find out that you are cheating on me, I will kill you..” he said. 
“Fuck you,” I coughed out. I should’ve listened to Roar. He grabbed on harshly, to my arm and pull me up to my feet.”
“Sorry what was that?” He asked. I stared him dead in the eye. “Speak up hon, I couldn’t hear you.”
“I said.. Fuck you!” I yelled. I kneed him in the crotch and once he fell down I slammed the door open right into his face. “Don’t you ever come near me again... We are.. done!

I walked out of the apartment and down the hall. I heard Jordan call for me, saying that he was sorry and that it wouldn’t happen again. I knew better than to believe him, I had known too many people who had gotten involved in abusive relationships to fall for this. Plus it’s not like I even cared for him at all

I walked for an hour until I took my phone out of my sweater pocket and texted Logan.

C: Can you come get me?
L: Is something wrong? Where are you?
C: The corner of North Highland and Franklin..
♠ ♠ ♠
Caitlyn's playlist:
01. Face Down Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Still accepting questions.

So i d k how i feel about how i wrote this chapter. I mean on one hand i like it because of the way she handles it, but on the other hand i feel like i rushed it, and that its not realistic.

But you know what...
yolo for now i guess.