Status: I am writing as fast as I can and i would very much appreciate your feedback!

Tell Me Where's My Hollywood Ending?

Chapter Fifteen

Next week at school, Jordan was absent, to my luck. Unfortunately a bruise around my neck formed over the weekend, resulting me in canceling my run with James and sit in front of my mirror with my cover up and concealer covering it up. I managed to get through most of the day with out anyone noticing, until I was at year book with Roar. I leaned across a table to grab pictures and she looked at me as she was placing some pictures on a paper trying to form a layout.

“What happened?” she asked. I raised an eye brow. “You’ve got a spot on your neck... is that a hickey?”
“What?” I asked eyes growing wide. I reached in my bag and pulled out my compact mirror. There was a small amount of it able to be seen. Luckily, It could pass off as a hickey.
“Do I even want to know what Jordan did?” She asked. I shrugged mentioning that I’d broken up with him anyways. “When?”
“Friday night...” I said. She asked how I’d got the hickey. My mouth just poured out the first name that came to my mind. “James.”

What?! Why did I say that?

“The cute guy who said you could be a model?” she asked. I nodded. “I totally knew something was going to happen between you too! You guys just seem like those friends they end up falling in love and marrying each other.”
“Woah slow your roll,” I laughed. I dug myself and even deeper hole. “I’m pretty sure it was just a one time thing... Cam says that he’s gone out with every girl at the Palm Woods, so..”
“Maybe you’re different to him,” she said. "How'd he even give you a hickey?"

"The same way everyone else give a person a hickey.." I said. I told her a lie that after the fire pit jam session James and I met up in the stairwell and made out. She smiled.
"See I like James.. You should date him, and not losers like Jordan," she said. I rolled my eyes and ignored the rest of her questions.

Before I went home I made sure to cover up my 'hickey' again. I walked through the lobby and spotted James tanning by the pool. I walked over to him.

"Hey buddy..." I said awkwardly. He smiled and said hello back to me. I sat at the foot of his chair. "Um.. So, if my friend Aurora finds you on the Internet or something and asks... You gave me a hickey okay? Awesome, thanks."

I started to walk off but James grabbed my wrist gently and sat me back down. He peered over his sunglasses at me.

"Why?" He asked.
"She thinks you gave me one can I go now?" I asked. He shook his head.
"Explain," he told me. I shook my head. He raised an eyebrow.
"I don't want to talk about it..." I said. James stood up and threw me over his shoulder. He walked over to the edge of the pool and told me that I could talk, or go for a swim. "James no... Put me down please!"
"Then explain.." He laughed. He took me off his shoulder and was now holding me, bridal style like ready to swing me into the water.

I shook my head. If I didn't talk about it, it wasn't real and it didn't actually happen. It would just go away.

"One.." James said as he swung me. I still said nothing, but I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm not scared to jump in with you... Two.."
"James.."
"Three!"
"Okay okay!" I said before he jumped. I sighed. "I'll tell you the truth..."

James and I walked up to my apartment and hung out in my room. I told him how I had been dating a guy and I broke up with him the night of the fire pit jam session. I took off the make up around my neck and told him what Jordan had done. When I was done telling him about what happened with Roar, I couldn't tell if he was pissed or upset.

James was just sat in my desk chair while I was standing by my mirror. He wordlessly got up and hugged me. This hug was different than the others he has ever given me.  Usually his hugs were loose but still caring and warm. This one he held me tight to himself, protectively. His arms we wrapped around my waist, his muscles were flexed.

"You told me you'd tell me if something was wrong," he said. He sounded hurt. I completely broke down. James continued to hold me tight as I cried into his chest. He rubbed my back and brought me to sit down on my bed.

"Shh.. It's okay," he said softly. He ran his fingers through my hair, and pecked the side of my head. "Cait, Shh... Everything will be fine."

After a while James and I were just cuddled up on my bed.  I had no idea if having him in my room at all as against the rules because Dad never told me.  That's what happens when everyone thinks you're the good kid.

James had his arms around me, even though we were laying down. He rested his chin on the top of my head and held one of my hands.

"So, why did you say it was me?" He asked. I looked at him confused. "That gave you a hickey?"
"Logan's dating my sister, and I don't really know Kendall and Carlos that well," I said. I shrugged. "You seemed to be my most believable bet."
"You sure you don't have a crush on me?" He asked. I laughed at the thought of it, until I looked at James and saw he was genuinely serious.
"No," I said.  "Why do you have a crush on me?"
"No, but I've never met a girl who could resist 'The face'," he said. He did these ridiculous spirit fingers with his free hand that framed his face. I laughed.
"We'll I have a crush on a different BTR boy," I said. James raised an eyebrow and asked if it was Logan. I denied it a little too quick to be believable.

"It's obvious you like him, you can tell by the way you look at him," James laughed. I rolled my eyes.

Great, now I had to make sure Camille never saw me even look at Logan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caitlyn's Playlist
01. Home Phillip Phillips

I just love the Jaitlyn friendship you guys.
I love it so hard that it hurts.

I'm still accepting questions btw.