Status: I am writing as fast as I can and i would very much appreciate your feedback!

Tell Me Where's My Hollywood Ending?

Chapter Twenty

Going to a concert with Big Time Rush, was the greatest decision I had ever made. Since the guys were famous, we got to come to the venue early, so if there were any fans, we wouldn’t be bothered. We had grabbed something to eat by the food courts inside. I shared a large order of fries with James and Logan. Camille was still out filming, and had told Logan she didn’t even like Paramore. I was a little suspicious about how he didn’t already know that. Carlos had taken her ticket and tagged along instead.

It was basically me and the three of the guys, because Kendall could barely take his eyes off Neche. She was taller than me. She had said only a few words to me when we all hopped in the car. She had introduced her self, shook my hand, and told me she though my hair was cool. I was proud because for once I had bleached and dyed it myself, My whole head was Manic Panic Shocking Blue.

I sat at the food court eating fries, once in a while I’d feed one to James or Logan. I was a while before we got to go into the actual concert hall. I ran fast and far ahead of the guys, no matter how many security guards told me not to. I ended up making it right to the front in the center of the stage. Shortly after I stopped I felt someone else crash right into me. I looked over my shoulder, to see that it was Logan. It wasn’t long before there were a bunch of other people on the floor as well. I had no idea where the others were, but I hope we’d be able to find each other later.

Logan had placed his hands on the bar on either side of me and stood just far enough away from me so could breath and move more freely. We stood about for an hour before the first performer came on. They were a DJ, and don’t get me wrong I loved seeing him perform, but his songs sounded repetitive and made the hour seem even longer than it really was.

After the Dj there was another band playing. They were actually pretty awesome and I made a mental note to buy their album at the merch table later. After their set I turned around to face my friend. He looked pretty sweaty already, it was real hot on the floor. I pushed his sweaty hair back and ruffled it. It stuck up in all directions. I laughed at him.


“Thanks,” he said. I laughed and he smiled. The dimples in his cheeks grew more defined when he did. He was so cute. I quickly snapped out of those thoughts and looked at my feet. Logan cleared his throat. “So how’re you liking the show so far?”

“It’s pretty good, that second act was great, I need to buy their CD. The DJ, I could have dealt without him,” I answered. Logan nodded. I looked at him. “So... Camille didn’t come because she doesn’t like Paramore right?”

“Yea,” he said. 
“How long have you been dating her?” I asked. He told me that they had been on and off for a while. I nodded. “And you didn’t know she wasn’t fond of Paramore?”

“What are you getting at?” He asked. I shrugged.

“It’s just a little odd you don’t know that you’re girlfriend hates a band that is all over my phone playlists,” I said. “I mean, especially becuase you and her are so close, and she wasn’t around when you looked at my phone, there’s no way you could confuse the two of us.”

“Okay, Okay, I admit it, I wanted to come here with the guys and you, because you seemed upset the weeks leading up to your mom’s wedding,” he said. “I wanted to see you happy.”

I smiled just as the lights went out. People screamed, and suddenly Logan was pushed against me. It was tough but I managed to turn back around to face the stage. They played so many songs that I just loved, Decode, Misery Business, That’s What You Get, Only Exception, and so many others. By the time the concert was nearing the end I could feel bruises forming on my stomach and ribs from being crush against the bar. It was so worth it, and with the adrenaline that ran through my veins. As they started to play Still Into You, I couldn’t help but want to dance. During the slow part before the last chorus I turned around to face Logan again. I sang along, to Hayley’s voice.

“I should be over all the butterflies, I’m into you, I’m into you,” I belted. “And baby even on our worst nights, I’m into you, I’m into you, Let ‘em wonder how we got this far ‘cause I don’t need to wond-”

I was cut off of my own rendition when I felt a pair of lips meet my own. I felt his arm snake around my waist, as I slid my around his neck and kissed him back. I heard the whole crowd cheer as the song was over. Logan and I both pulled away out of the kiss. We looked at one another.

What the hell had we just done?

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

After a few more songs the set was over and people started to leave the venue. I stood alone, in line for the merch table. The second the band started to take of their guitars I had ninja moved my way out of the crowd and left Logan. How could I be so stupid, why would I kiss him back? Why would I let him kiss me in the first place? He’s dating my sister, for christ’s sake! I stood there thinking about what merch to buy besides my CD, when suddenly someone put a hand on my waist. I jumped and turned ready to smack whoever it was, but upon noticing James’ face I relaxed.

“Hey,” I sighed. He laughed quietly.

“So did you enjoy the concert?” He asked. I nodded, my entire torso felt so sore from being pushed against the bar and that was the only downside. “Did you enjoy kissing your sister’s boyfriend?”
“What?!” I looked at him. “You guys weren’t there... how the hell do you know?”
“We weren’t that far away from you two,” he explained. He asked me what I was going to do about it.
“Ignore it, what else?”


James made a face at me that told me that wasn’t the best idea to go about things. I didn’t care, I was just going to pretend that it didn’t happen. If I ignored it enough, Logan would too and it would just go away. I got to the front of the line and bought my CD. James and I met up with everybody else and hopped in the car. I sat in the back next to James and Carlos. I laid my head over on Carlos’ shoulder and fell quickly to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caitlyn's Playlist:
01. Still Into You Paramore

Ahhh Congratulations to Carlos on his engagement to Alexa!!