Status: I am writing as fast as I can and i would very much appreciate your feedback!

Tell Me Where's My Hollywood Ending?

Chapter Six

Within the next month things really started to shape up for my life in Hollywood. I joined year book, with Roar, and I got the Job at Starbucks. After my first month of work I was able to buy an phone. I had gotten myself and iPhone 4s and it was so worth it. I only had a handfull of contacts in it, my dad, Camille, not that I would ever call her, James, Jay, and Roar.

After school one day, I had year book with Roar. We did our thing of looking through pictures and ranting about our lives, and then I had to go to work. I had changed into my uniform in the girls bathroom and then walked out the back entrance of the school passed the guy who were having some sports meet. I started to untangle my headphones so I could listen to my music when someone ran beside me.

“Hey,” the guy said. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts, and no shirt. He had dark sweaty messy hair and dark eyes, and don’t get me started on his abs. “You’re that new girl right?”
“I could be, why?” I asked. He told me how he was throwing me a party this Saturday night, and he wanted to welcome me to the Hollywood scene. He told me where it would be and the time. “I might be able to make it...but I’m not sure it’s wise to go to a strangers house without back up. Can I bring a friend?”
“If that’s what it takes,” he replied. “I’ll see you Saturday.”

I waved as he ran back over to his friends. I put my headphones in my ears and walked to work.

---------

I had mixed feelings about work. It was nice to have a job, and have money, and to work at Starbucks. It was just something about having to write things like ‘Ms Bieber/Styles/Horan/Payne/Tomlinson/Malik’ or anything that was clearly not their name because they were thirteen year old kids that just got to me. The best thing about it was that it went by fast. I was able to go home at eight, make myself a small little salad and go to my room to do my homework.

I loved this routine. It was simple, it was quick, and it didn’t involve Logan. My nights were so packed with work that the chances of me running into him were super slim, resulting in Camille being unable to bitch and moan about how I was stealing her boyfriend. I ate my salad as I read through ‘Animal Farm’, the book my English class was doing a study on. Suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up and answered it.

“Hello?” I said. I should have checked the I.D, I thought. But I need to read these two chapters.
“You want to go for a run tomorrow with me?” James’ voice said from the other line.

I smiled and put my book down. Reading can wait. I told him I was down for a run. We decided that 5:30 gave me enough time to do the run and be back at the Palm Woods in time to shower and get ready for school. We talked a few minutes about our seperate days. He had asked me if school was as boring as he remembered. Being a kid at the Palm Woods, he only had classes until noon, so the whole day was free for him to do his work. He told me that his and ‘the guys‘ were halfway through their new album.

“I wish I could talk for longer but I have to read Animal Farm, and do some Chemistry questions,” I told him.
“Okay, see you early tomorrow,” he said. I laughed.
“Bye James,” I said as I hung up. I went back to reading.

“So You like James?” Camille asked. She stood in my door way. Her curled brown hair fell perfectly over her shoulders. I could tell by how well her make up was done that she had just gotten home from an audition. I laughed at her question, she was so defensive about Logan she was seeing things that weren’t there.

“I heard you talking on the phone to him,” she said. I shook my head.
“Just because we’re talking doesn’t mean we’re dating,” I said.
“I never said you guys were dating..” she said. She thought a moment. “You’re not dating James are you?”
“No, why would you even care?” I asked.
Camille said that James was a nice guy, but he was also pretty womanizing. She walked over, and sat next to me on my bed, as she explained that He’s kissed or dated almost every girl in the Palm Woods. Cam herself included. She didn’t want to see me get hurt when he was ‘done’ with me. I looked at her confused.

“Look, I know that I haven’t been that great since you moved in -I’m still mad about what happened with Logan,” she said. Sighing she added, “But you’re still my sister, and I do care about you...so, be careful if you do.”

She stood from my bed and left my room. Leaving me in the most confused state I have ever been in, in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caitlyn's Playlist:
01. Coffee House Landon Pigg Unknown