Status: Hope you enjoy!

Meetings of Accomplishment

The Uncle And The Coffee

A/N hello! Before you read this If you don't already know David Arnold is one of the two composers for the Sherlock soundtrack and I mention him in this chapter so I thought you would understand it more if you knew who he was!

Two weeks after the charity night Elise got a phone call from her uncle, David Arnold who had inspired her to become a composer. He asked her if she wanted to visit him at work and maybe help out a little for the experience. Since she needed all the experience she could get Elise accepted his invitation. She also asked what his project was and David replied Sherlock.
at first she thought great and then she remembered that not that long ago she had met the star of sherlock, Benedict Cumberbatch and that she had insulted his role as guest of honour. She couldn't really say no to the invitation now and anyway it would also be a great way to apologise for her actions so she went.

----------

3 days after the phone call Elise was just sitting on the tube on her way to North Gower street, London. Her headphones were in and she had her notepad of ideas so the journey went by pretty quick.

Making her way up to the set of Sherlock, where loads of cameras were and a crowd of people, she miraculously made her way to the front of the crowd, past all the fans, still intact. She could see David walking around talking to people so to get his attention she started shouting "David! David!" His head turned to look at her "Elise!" He said smiling and waving. David then asked the security guards to let her in.
Walking past the metal barriers she walked over to Her uncle to be greeted by a hug. " how are you?" He asked "Great thanks! Thank you so much for inviting me here it's appreciated" She said with a smile
"your welcome! but I think I am getting called over I shall talk to you in a bit but please feel free to socialise and make yourself comfortable." Elise nodded as he left.

Sitting on a chair, with her legs crossed and pencil in her hands She started to take notes down about everyone's movements on a TV set and how She should go about it if she got to where she wanted to be.
moments later Elise heard a deep velvety voice come from behind her. She turned around to see the back of a man in a long coat, It was Benedict talking to Mark Gattis about the script. There conversation ended and Elise stood up and walked round to face Benedict "Hello, do you remember me?" She asked feeling rather nervous. " Of course! Elise, how could I forget our joyful conversation?" He replied looking rather happy?
" May I ask why you are here?" He added.
"Well my uncle is David Arnold and he ask me to come along and help out and maybe get some tips" she said rather quickly "ahh your uncle is David? And tips? Anything I could help with?" He asked now looking a little self conscious.
"Unless you know anything about musical scores for film and TV then I doubt it aha."
He smiled " composition for screen respected profession, without music films would be lifeless . Do you want talk about this in speedeys? I'm not on for another 30 minutes" he politely asked
"Sure that would be great I have nothing else to do" she said walking off with Benedict.

Sat down in speedeys cafe with their coffees Benedict and Elise were talking about there past jobs and how they came to be.
" Yes I was just led in the direction of acting because both of my parents were in that department so it only seemed natural"
Elise was fascinated by him he spoke very politely and seemed like such a nice person with a good future. As they were talking Martin Freeman came over and interrupted the conversation " Ben it turns out we are not going to be in the same filming location tomorrow instead of shooting more scenes here" he said not noticing Elise was there.
"Martin, this is Elise we met two weeks ago at that charity night we were at she was beautifully playing piano for everyone" Benedict told Martin
" Oh right sorry I didn't see you there hello!"
he said shaking her hand
"you were at the night as well, I hope you enjoyed it" Elise said.
"Yes yes lovely playing by the way, can I just borrow Benedict for a second if that isn't to rude of me?" Martin asked pointing at Benedict
"Yes of course"
benedict nodded at Elise, stood up and walked away with Martin for a couple of minutes only to return and sit down and ask
"will you be joining us tomorrow for filming?"
"Yes I think David wants me to come" she said nodding.
"It's just we are going to the Cardiff set instead of staying here tomorrow are you ok with transport?
"Erm I think so David could probably drop me off I shall just text him and ask"
she texted her uncle and waited a couple of minutes for an answer which was "ugh he said that there is no room in the car I shall find another way " she said with disappointment
"You could come in the car with me and Martin he said he wanted me there for company in the car and there is an extra seat if you want it?"
he asked. " if it isn't too much trouble that would be idealic!" She said with disbelief.
"Great I where shall we pick you up?" He asked
"Well I could get the tube to here again but what time?"she asked.
"Perfect, can you be here for 5:30 we are filming all day?" He inquired.
"That's fine"
"have to go my breaks up but I shall see you tomorrow"
"by Benedict and I forgot to say sorry about the whole insulting your role of guest of honour thing" she said feeling bad.
"It's fine I agreed with you anyway and please call me Ben" he said as he was walking away, waving.
"Ok, Ben"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
If you want more please comment as I will probably only update if people give me the confidence to!
Thank you - TheBlueScarf